Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

If Disney were to ever release an Artoo Deetoo companion in Home, I think I would feel much more optimistic about episodes seven through nine.  I say this, of course, at the risk of sounding cynical.  For sounding like a pessimist, I am truly sorry.

Message 11 of 21 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34149 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Could you imagine R2D2 and C3PO companions or LMO's. How about an Endor Biker Scout speederbike or Luke's Landspeeder? Smiley Happy


I can. Smiley Wink TYVM!

I don't think we would have ever seen Darth Vader outfits. Rumor has it that Lucas has a very strange closeness when it comes to Vader. But we did get some things and it is what it is. But honestly, with new SW coming where else can they sell avatar goodies to hype the ultra hype that already exists? lol.


i was always disappointed that they never released a Vader outfit, that and a red lightsaber. Smiley Sad

recently ive wanted some Force animation. Jedi handstand rockfloating meditation, perhaps some Sith Lightning too. Smiley Very Happy


Message 12 of 21 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Could you imagine R2D2 and C3PO companions or LMO's. How about an Endor Biker Scout speederbike or Luke's Landspeeder? Smiley Happy


I can. Smiley Wink TYVM!

I don't think we would have ever seen Darth Vader outfits. Rumor has it that Lucas has a very strange closeness when it comes to Vader. But we did get some things and it is what it is. But honestly, with new SW coming where else can they sell avatar goodies to hype the ultra hype that already exists? lol.


i was always disappointed that they never released a Vader outfit, that and a red lightsaber. Smiley Sad

recently ive wanted some Force animation. Jedi handstand rockfloating meditation, perhaps some Sith Lightning too. Smiley Very Happy


Given Lucas Arts and now Disney's record of over charging for hot commodities like SW can you imagine the cost of those emotes? You know users would pay too. Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

Don't forget.. I'd sell a ton of content too Smiley Wink.

 

Message 14 of 21 (64 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Don't forget.. I'd sell a ton of content too Smiley Wink.

 

 



Maybe even dance moves?

 

danceit.gif

 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 21 (60 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

How can the empire compete againt a rocking jedi. LoL

Message 16 of 21 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

How can the empire compete againt a rocking jedi. LoL


Smiley Tongue Oh the machinima. lol.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 21 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/01/2009
Offline
2633 posts
 

Jedi Grand Master artform-fazeone

May 28, 2013

                                   I feel a great movement within the force.! 

 

 

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 18 of 21 (45 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:
, perhaps some Sith Lightning too. Smiley Very Happy

c9462550.gif  Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 19 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34149 posts
 

Re: Jedi

May 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Don't forget.. I'd sell a ton of content too Smiley Wink.

 


Home needs more red lightsabers.

 

4efd4ef4ef


Message 20 of 21 (37 Views)