Dec 20 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Japan Sadism

28 replies 631 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

In case some of you forgot again let me remind you again.  This is NA forum.  We all know by now how great japan Home is because everyday some of you get your kicks reminding us. This is no llonger innocent fun and I think it has crossed the line into mockery and outriight sadism.  I am fed up with hearing about japan and dont tell me to ignore it because I cant.  I use google reader to read forum posts and it is jammed with japan crap.  And besides why should I be attacked and abused because I am stating the obvious.

This is not japan forum.

This is NA forum.

Class dismissed.

Message 1 of 29 (631 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Japan Sadism

Dec 20, 2012

Don't read about it then, that's your fault for going into those threads.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 29 (626 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 20, 2012

This is the NA forums? Uhhh.....(hides how to speak japanese book)....I knew that. Me so solly. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 29 (616 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Dec 20, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Don't read about it then, that's your fault for going into those threads.

"Hmmm, let's check the NA Forums today and see what there is to do... Oooh, that looks interesting. BAH! ANOTHER JP THREAD!"

I think this is the premise the OP's going for, and I support it. I'm also tired of hearing constant blathering from region-hopping users on a localized forum. There's plenty of Home fansites that support every region, it's annoying that NA-only users have to sift through THEIR information source because others are too inconvenienced to gather somewhere more appropriate to talk about their regional accounts.

Some put a JP warning in the label, but it's not consistent, and it's annoying as $#!% to read something interesting posted by less... 'savy' users only to realise it's another JP-only post on our NA forums.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 4 of 29 (587 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

-.- I will eat your shoes, then take my shoes and shoe you to death with the wrath of shoeeeeee

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 29 (565 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Dec 20, 2012

ok i guess ill post at some other place then i had no clue this was buging ppl so muchWoman Indifferent

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 6 of 29 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Sorry Miss Teacher, but my parents told me not to listen to wannabe educators.

Message 7 of 29 (531 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 20, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

In case some of you forgot again let me remind you again.  This is NA forum.  We all know by now how great japan Home is because everyday some of you get your kicks reminding us. This is no llonger innocent fun and I think it has crossed the line into mockery and outriight sadism.  I am fed up with hearing about japan and dont tell me to ignore it because I cant.  I use google reader to read forum posts and it is jammed with japan crap.  And besides why should I be attacked and abused because I am stating the obvious.

This is not japan forum.

This is NA forum.

Class dismissed.

Why stop, it's so fun over there, EU Home is fun too, and NA is meh..still good though..oh and the forums for each are also fun to discuss things in...I mean c'mon SOMEBODY has to tell us how things are going on over there, after all, we are less fortunate because we don't have the time to visit all three Homes, peek in their forums, and still enjoy that thing called gaming....

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 8 of 29 (516 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Dec 20, 2012

hazu360 wrote:

ok i guess ill post at some other place then i had no clue this was buging ppl so muchWoman Indifferent

No, Hazu. Don't stop posting stuff about Japan Home. I'll miss your Japan posts. Woman Sad You can still post about Japan Home here. It's not against the TOS here, and if people don't like seeing a thread about Japan Home, then they can not click on the thread and read it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 29 (511 Views)
Wastelander
703 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I visited Japan Home a couple times several years ago and found communication to be extremely annoying and the whole experience to be overrated.  

RockStar owes me AWP!!
Message 10 of 29 (498 Views)