Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Japan Home likes ISE Too!

Nov 25, 2012
lol he might be exaggerating and I agree that he should be more careful when accusing someone but the fact is that hacking is wrong and taking hacking as a normal thing won´t have good consequences
Message 21 of 38 (266 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Nov 25, 2012

It's also true that we only need 1 guy to do something stupid which leads to something everyone suffers.

Message 22 of 38 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Just cos I said I never denied I was a troll doesn't mean I confirmed it either! And don't be racist. We're welcome here and you guys are welcome over there.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 23 of 38 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 26, 2012

EdwCarnby wrote:
Just cos I said I never denied I was a troll doesn't mean I confirmed it either! And don't be racist. We're welcome here and you guys are welcome over there.

You're welcome to play with us any time, or babysit the children?

You choose.

Cat Wink

Message 24 of 38 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Sorry I don't do anybodies homework here. Sony management even here are well aware of this agreement. You just have to search for it on Japanese websites...

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Can you show a link where the Japanese government said this to Japan Sony?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 25 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

[...]

EdwCarnby wrote:

We are 4 nations under the UK (or 3 if you go by GB) that's right. But being racist to a Briton is still racism. And the Irish and Northern Irish will point to us and say we are racist. It's true we have a lot of racism in some parts of England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland. But the Irish are equally racist. So are Americans, Africans and it never ends. Racists are everywhere and blaming one country or a nation of a Kingdom for racism doesn't excuse racism your end. You're meant to have been a cop for crying out loud!

And hey. The Germans were run by a fascist dictatorship that ordered its own people to join a war they never wanted to fight in the name of expansion and ethnically cleanse people that believed a certain religion. Does that make all the Germans alive today racists or bad people? NO! So why are you making it out like that I should be bad because of ruthless coloniel expansion in the 16-1700's in North and South America?? Dude you're crazy!

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 26 of 38 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 26, 2012

hazu360 wrote:

whats ISE and why ban im sorry if im sounding dumbSmiley Sad

ISE are People who item HACK!   This is found all all HOME regions!

If Japan bans one for Hacking then the other three Homes need to do the same!   Hear that USA Home?  Ur not doing ur job!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 27 of 38 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

[...]

...aren't you attacking the messenger rather than the message right now? Heck aren't you just attacking everybody?

@conrad_max

Message 28 of 38 (244 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

[...]

EdwCarnby wrote:

We are 4 nations under the UK (or 3 if you go by GB) that's right. But being racist to a Briton is still racism. And the Irish and Northern Irish will point to us and say we are racist. It's true we have a lot of racism in some parts of England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland. But the Irish are equally racist. So are Americans, Africans and it never ends. Racists are everywhere and blaming one country or a nation of a Kingdom for racism doesn't excuse racism your end. You're meant to have been a cop for crying out loud!

And hey. The Germans were run by a fascist dictatorship that ordered its own people to join a war they never wanted to fight in the name of expansion and ethnically cleanse people that believed a certain religion. Does that make all the Germans alive today racists or bad people? NO! So why are you making it out like that I should be bad because of ruthless coloniel expansion in the 16-1700's in North and South America?? Dude you're crazy!

Strider, you should calm down, you are turning everyone against you, your point is right hackers are not good and we could be having a serious discussion about it but it´s impossible to do it attacking everyone

Message 29 of 38 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

s[...]

Decadency wrote:

Is the only way you can make a point about anything by being all sanctimonious and putting down other users with assumptions and rumors?? Look I get it that it makes you mad but can't you show a little restraint and put some perspective on this?? You CAN argue with the OP without flexing some muscle ya know.. It's not like your kittens will die or the world will fold in on itself its just HOME Smiley Indifferent

I can't believe what I just read. It's downright shameful and completley unneccesary.

Yes ISE is bad but to come here and outright attack someone for absoloutley no reason :/  I have to agree with Ed here. There's racism in every country all over the world, but to bring it to these forums? Shame on you. There's really no need for all the name calling either. Most people would be banned for behaviour like this.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 30 of 38 (229 Views)