Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Japan Home Discussion Pulled?

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Without that thread there will be zero comments about the future of NA Home from Tempest_Fire. That's where he shared his comments on it. So I hope the mods at least revive that, darkan's OP and the devs' comments.

Well they say that it's still continuing.

Message 11 of 95 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 31, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Without that thread there will be zero comments about the future of NA Home from Tempest_Fire. That's where he shared his comments on it. So I hope the mods at least revive that, darkan's OP and the devs' comments.

Well they say that it still continuing.

Yes MJB.....but......

For those that haven't seen it or want something to officially reference to in discussion, it would be nice to have the comments from the Digital Platforms Manager and Developers left intact.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 12 of 95 (439 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Seems like it. saw where it was getting yesterday.. pretty personal i should say, but i dont blame any of them with days passing by with no answer chaos is bound to happen

Message 13 of 95 (442 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 31, 2013

It was derailed very quickly. It turned into a thread to try to humilate your rival instead of expressing sorrow for no more new content for Japan and Asias servers. Hopefully, all terrible comments are removed and we can get our explanation from developers and Tempest back.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 14 of 95 (433 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Aug 31, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

Well they say that it still continuing.

Yes MJB.....but......

For those that haven't seen it or want something to officially reference to in discussion, it would be nice to have the comments from the Digital Platforms Manager and Developers left intact.

LOL the SCE said it's still going to be around in there statement.

Message 15 of 95 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 31, 2013
WTH man did you even read what I just said????? You repeated yourself!! Are you really that dense? How annoying!

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 16 of 95 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
WTH man did you even read what I just said????? You repeated yourself!! Are you really that dense? How annoying!

I am dense really, it least I know how to read un like some people..... 

"PlayStation®Home in Sony Computer Entertainment America and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe will continue to fully support their vibrant PlayStation®Home communities with full weekly publishes, new public spaces, virtual items, and platform features." from the document from SCE.

Message 17 of 95 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Well, anyways..
Yeah that thread had a lot of bickering in it. That was bound to happen.
A lot of useful reference posts have been lost in the removal process mind.

@conrad_max

Message 18 of 95 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9166 posts

Aug 31, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

It was derailed very quickly. It turned into a thread to try to humilate your rival instead of expressing sorrow for no more new content for Japan and Asias servers. Hopefully, all terrible comments are removed and we can get our explanation from developers and Tempest back.

King those were words to be heard. So well put today. Have a fun and safe Labor day
Message 19 of 95 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The discussion really went off topic so I suspect they are removing those posts and it will be back. 

This is the time for us to come together as a community.  

Since a lot of the Japan games like Shoei kingdom, peakvox monsters and oshaberri are community related games, I was discussing with Threnody last night that once the updates stop and people will become scarce, doing event nights of sorts in JP Home.

LIke "Farming Fridays" so that people that want to continue doing the quest can help each other grow, gather water and sun and so forth.  Same for Monsters and Shoei to help with blessings and such

Message 20 of 95 (369 Views)