Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Japan Halloween Event 2012 (times)

Oct 19, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

In my instance, the ghost won and gave everyone a glowing fox tail.

Went to the second showing of the Halloween event and this time the Pumpkin won, and I got glowey ears. *Squeals happily* Woman Happy

I knew it!!!!! I want those ears. Can you show me those sexy ears?

sword-art-online
Message 51 of 248 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I guess idling doesn't work for this event? I couldn't keep myself awake long enough so I left my avatar dancing on the side and apparently 2 events went by and I didn't get jack squat...
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 52 of 248 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Hey Chad, were you on the round stage?

My labrat moved off the stage and the camera defaulted to normal quickly. So I had to walk back up on the stage.

The event active area seems to hug the stage very tightly. But I don't know for certain....

Anyways, the next two shows are at a good time for us yanks. Should be easy for us to attend. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 248 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

No, I was down near the Happy Halloween commerce point. I didn't wanna be idling in the middle of the entire thing but by the sounds of it I need to be closer. 

I'll be at a Lakers game tonight, so I won't be able to attend the 7pm one, maybe 11pm if the game isn't too long. I've never been to a pro basketball game before so I have no idea how long they last. I'll try idling closer to the stage. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 54 of 248 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Also, is it even possible to idle and be accounted for, for the rewards? I don't need to change dances or pose right, I could just idle on casual dance and go sleep or something.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems idling does work. Had a friend confirm it for me, she received both rewards by idling in front of the statue.

Message 55 of 248 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 19, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

No, I was down near the Happy Halloween commerce point. I didn't wanna be idling in the middle of the entire thing but by the sounds of it I need to be closer. 

I'll be at a Lakers game tonight, so I won't be able to attend the 7pm one, maybe 11pm if the game isn't too long. I've never been to a pro basketball game before so I have no idea how long they last. I'll try idling closer to the stage. 

I'll pinch ya just to be sure you're awake! LoL

Message 56 of 248 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'll pinch ya just to be sure you're awake! LoL

Oh you are too sweet Jojo, thinkin about lil ol' me Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Tongue

Message 57 of 248 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Images of the reward from Mikan Jet and Japanese Community.

sword-art-online
Message 58 of 248 (195 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

There's plenty of room to the back and sides of the ghost. I'm sure you will be good there. Smiley Happy

BTW I've been following Lakers preseason games. I envy ya!  I wish I could see. Though the Lakers aren't playing to win. After the first quarter, they are mostly testing out the really lousy bench guys to see who will make the team. So the Lakers haven't won a game yet. And usually trail by a HUGE amount.

It can get a little boring when one side isn't even trying hard. Hopefully Kobe might get ticked, and give you guys a show!

BTW, I've updated the time table. I've listed which character needs to win the event for you to get a reward.

Message 59 of 248 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

In my instance, the ghost won and gave everyone a glowing fox tail.

Went to the second showing of the Halloween event and this time the Pumpkin won, and I got glowey ears. *Squeals happily* Woman Happy

I knew it!!!!! I want those ears. Can you show me those sexy ears?

Knew you would like those ears and want them. Cat Happy Do you still want to see them?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 248 (165 Views)
0 Likes