First Son
7 posts

Re: January 2013 Suggestions

Jan 21, 2013

I think Spongebob stuff should be added! Bikini Bottom public space, all the main characters homes for Personal spaces, the characters for costumes, and just their outfits! Some companions, too! This will bring in a LOT of money for Sony, and Home, since it's hard to find someone that doesn't like Spongebob! x)

Message 251 of 376 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Beach Vollyball for Glittering sands( both public and private space) with a few ai as well as human players

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 252 of 376 (300 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I think some spongebob things would be nice.

OH! Also away to somehow crack down on "fam" On home. Very pointless and most target people for no reason.

Message 253 of 376 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Make Peakvox user friendly and make it work with net type 3

Message 254 of 376 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

SRe: January 2013 Suggestions

Jan 22, 2013

Suggestion. Don't do this upcoming patch/update. Thanks.

Oh, get the EU peeps that Underwater Apt. they won yet dissapeared on them.

Solve cancer too.

Message 255 of 376 (265 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Since I can't do Home Space suggestions here are some items I would like to see:

Sports Jerseys, Helmets & Masks of actual teams. NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. Include throwback jerseys of retired & current teams. I especially would like NHL.

Black Metal Corpse Paint and Spiked Gauntlets.

Gothic Officer's Hat with either short or long hair options.

I have long curly hair, so I want long curly hair on here, too. I can't make my character look like me because of this.

Work shirts for the blue collar man with name plate with the ability to input your own name.

Old military outfits from the American Revolutionary & Civil War. I really like the Union uniforms of the Civil War, especially the long coats. Add uniforms for both sides as well as Officer & Infantry.

More facial hair. Examples of facial hair needed: Lemmy Kilmister 'stache & chops combo, Abraham Lincoln 'stacheless beard, Henrik Ibsen huge chops, Billy Gibbons & Dusty Hill long beards, Hulk Hogan 'stache, Rollie Fingers 'stache, Tony Stark goatee. I would also like an alternate to the full beard with the 2 ponytails. I like the jawline on that one, but I would like to remove the ponytails and keep the length. That beard was perfect, but the ponytails. The goofy fake looking pirate beards are crappy. Any other variation of realistic facial as well.

Shirts of your favorite bands from classic rock (Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, etc.), hair metal (Van Halen, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Cinderella, etc.), metal (Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Motorhead), extreme metal (Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Marduk, Morbid Angel) to other current music from indie to commercial (You fill in the blank here as I don't listen to that).

WWE intro costumes of our favorite wrestlers, past & present. Examples: "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Edge, John Cena (sucks!), Big Boss Man, Kane, The Mountie, Gangrel, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, etc. Also, I would like to have all of the Championship belts with the option of either having it strapped around the waist, carrying on the shoulder or holding it in your hand at no extra charge.

G. I. Joe costumes. Being able to dress as your favorite, G. I. Joe, Cobra or Dreadnok would be cool, such as Duke, Destro, Cobra Commander, Zartan, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Baronesss, Flint, Gung Ho, Jinx, Monkeywrench, Zandar, Zarana, Roadblock, Shipwreck, Quick Kick, Spirit, Beach Head, etc. Even characters from the toys like the rare Starduster & Steel Brigade as well as some of the Convention Exclusives as Dreadnoks Demolishor & Crusher, Gaucho, Black Major, Red Shadows, Natalie Poole, Oktober Guard, etc.

James Bond villain costumes: Jaws, Oddjob, Baron Semedi, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Alec Trevelyan, Dr. Julius No, Hugo Drax, Emilio Largo, Le Chiffre, etc. Also add Francisco Scaramanga’s Golden Gun.

Three Stooges Hair: Moe, Larry, Shemp. Maybe with slapstick animation.

Games need to be represented here. I would wish that for every game we buy, we should at least have some clothing from that game for free. Games are pricey, at least give us something to show what our purchases are in PSHome. Another thing, as one progresses through the game, on PSHome, you would unlock a new costume.

The ability to change the hair style under hats.

The ability to switch handedness. I'm left handed and would to like to reflect that with the poses and actions to be reversed as well as switching hands on weapons and other hand items.

Add facial expressions angry, sad, happy, confused, etc. to the dropdown list with poses & dance.

Being able to name our costumes and have that name replace our PSN name through a "switch name" option. My name doesn't always suit the costume I am wearing and I would like to have a unique name for each costume and have that being shown. If anybody wanted to know our PSN while in disguise, they just look up our profile.

On top of all that, give us the ability to change the color of our clothing and items.

I would include pictures, but that would be too much.

Antonio Xul
Message 256 of 376 (234 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jan 22, 2013

NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA, SOCCER JERSEY WITH NAMES! OR CUSTOM JERSEYS

Message 257 of 376 (209 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jan 22, 2013

How about some more "Ethnic" hair styles, Sick and tired of running around looking like Priscilla Presley!!!19475.jpg19718.jpgA-Taste-of-Honey.jpgafrican-american.jpgethnic-hairstyles-2012y.jpgethnic.jpgimages.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 258 of 376 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Jan 22, 2013

That reminds me I still want Jasmine Breinburg's hair, from the Olympic Ceremonies...

JasmineBreinburg4

JasmineBreinburg3

JasmineBrienberg2

JasmineBreinburg1

Message 259 of 376 (192 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 23, 2013
A fishing game with rewards similar to Go Fish but with realistic fishing and fish. Maybe even regular tournaments, too.

A hunting game, similar to Cabela. With similar rewards and leaderboard.

These could both be included in a public lodge. With a hunting area and a fishing area.
Message 260 of 376 (173 Views)
0 Likes