Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Re: Jam Games

Dec 5, 2012
I have always said, were getting alot of content, and with that being said I am thinking they should add a search feature with in the store itself. Alot of the items are hard to find, even the old ones, and with all the new content the developers have been coming out with, we need a better way to find stuff, Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 21 (305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Jam Games' free sweater has Error for it's price.  Can't get it.  Thanks Jam for ****ing that up.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 12 of 21 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

Jam Games' free sweater has Error for it's price.  Can't get it.  Thanks Jam for ****ing that up.

That isn't Jam Games fault. It's the fault of those doing the update and pricing the items. Jam did tweet they were made aware of it and are asking Sony to fix it. 

Message 13 of 21 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Some type of pricing error seems to occur at least once a month or more. It amazes me that this happens at all, much less so frequently. These pricing errors are usually fixed within 24 hours, though.
Posted Image

Message 14 of 21 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

That isn't Jam Games fault. It's the fault of those doing the update and pricing the items. Jam did tweet they were made aware of it and are asking Sony to fix it. 

I remember we had this issue with the Granzella burger outfits, last week.

Or the week before.

It took them a whole week, to fix just one store issue.

Holiday or not, that could have been fixed day one. I don't mean to seem pushy, but it's already 7:12pm and it still has an error.

Message 15 of 21 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Yes you'd think a pricing error like that wouldn't take all day to fix let alone days. 

Message 16 of 21 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes you'd think a pricing error like that wouldn't take all day to fix let alone days. 

It would be nice if Joystick could comment on the issue, and let us know when or if it's getting fixed this week.

I'd hate to see another "Oh, it'll be fixed by next update."

Another repeat of Granzella burger outfit incident, might just change my mind on some SCEA tactics.

Message 17 of 21 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 6, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I wondered the same exact thing. The store tab for the Jam games X-mas items is labeled "Christmas collection" (it's a light blue colored icon). The free sweater was 'errored' when I checked earlier btw. Yes, the gingerbread outfit and other items are there. No clue why they don't have a store tab that says "Jam Games"--they just continue to add to the confusion and make finding particular items even more of a challenge.

You're exactly right. I think that's the "Jam Game".  Jam up your whole day looking for their stuff and giving up.   Smiley Frustrated

Sorry, I haven't looked at the suggestion threads in a year or two, but I'm sure one of you knuckleheads asked them to do an overhaul on the entire store navigator, right?   Smiley Wink   I got so lost in their.   Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 21 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I could've sworn I'd seen a JAM icon somewhere in the Home XMB, but it seems to have mis-appeared, lol  Looking for their lil hovercraft looking item, but could be a 'preview' as I saw it on the overhead in the Bowling Alley & haven't seen anyone w/one yet, but I agree, some form of better organization is needed, as more & more items from new & current studios.  Is it just me or does the shopping & wardrobe need a typeable search box?

Message 19 of 21 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

a hot JAM mess

Message 20 of 21 (122 Views)
0 Likes