Dec 05 2012
By: Zombieman007 Hekseville Citizen 277 posts
Accepted Solution

Jam Games

20 replies 1239 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Where is Jam Games?

Where does one go to purchase items by Jam Games?

Why is it that I cannot find Jam Games after looking everywhere that I believe Jam Games might be located?

I have seen the video that shows the Gingerbread outfit, but Jam Games has failed to make it apparent to the user where exactly to go to obtain the item.

I want:
1. Use Home avatar as XMB avatar and on ID card.
2. Display trophies of choice on ID card, instead of most recently earned trophies.
3. Iron Man suit (preferably with separate helmet) for my Playstation Home avatar.

Message 1 of 21 (1,239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Re: Jam Games

Dec 5, 2012
If by "seeing the video" you are referring to seeing it in the weekly blog, it migjt not be out yet.
The blog is notorious for showing content that is not available yet.
Message 2 of 21 (1,222 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

The Gingerbread outfits are out. I've got a friend who bought one. I'm at work at the moment so I can't check for you.

Message 3 of 21 (1,209 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I've said it before, people please do not respond with your speculation.  If you do not have the answer, don't post an answer.  Are you stating that the item is not yet out?  I have seen avatars with it.  And besides, this is not the first time Jam Games has released content in Home.  I am asking where do I look for ANY of Jam Games content.

I want:
2. Display trophies of choice on ID card, instead of most recently earned trophies.
3. Iron Man suit (preferably with separate helmet) for my Playstation Home avatar.

Message 4 of 21 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I wondered the same exact thing. The store tab for the Jam games X-mas items is labeled "Christmas collection" (it's a light blue colored icon). The free sweater was 'errored' when I checked earlier btw. Yes, the gingerbread outfit and other items are there. No clue why they don't have a store tab that says "Jam Games"--they just continue to add to the confusion and make finding particular items even more of a challenge.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 5 of 21 (1,194 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Store tab?  Are you able to be specific?

I want:

Message 6 of 21 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Shop>>New and Featured>>New>>Winter Collection

Btw, the Jam Race-On! stuff is under a separate tab for "Race-On!" too. Makes no sense that all of their stuff isn't under one "Jam" tab.

Message 7 of 21 (1,178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Yes I did find the Winter items under the new tab.  They should have made that clear in their video.

I want:

Message 8 of 21 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Zombieman007 wrote:

Yes I did find the Winter items under the new tab.  They should have made that clear in their video.

The entire "New Tab" on the Navigator is a MESS. NEW SHOULD MEAN NEW not recent or weeks or months old.

We should have the following tabs to make shopping easier. Currently I hate it and I'm not alone.

NEW – Only new items released this week

FEATURED – Whatever marketing wants to feature

FREE – Free items making it easy for new users to find free items. They do it in other regions. How about doing it in North America

Message 9 of 21 (1,136 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Maybe looking around in unorganized and confusing store tabs is supposed to be part of the fun and challenge of Home: The Shopping Game. lol

It is interesting that in EU, Jam Games has their own labeled tab. EU "Featured Items" section, with ONLY NEW ITEMS FOR THIS WEEK, makes things so much easier. Not sure why that same system couldn't have been implemented in NA a long time ago.....wonders never cease.

Message 10 of 21 (1,117 Views)
0 Likes