Sep 24 2007
By: xSOCOMx Sackboy 503 posts

JUST STOP!

14 replies 5 views Edited Sep 24, 2007
Quit worrying about Home coming out because the more excited you get the more you P1SS in your pants of anticipation! Just play some warhawk or other good titles while your waiting for it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Re: JUST STOP!

Sep 24, 2007
lol i agree
Message 2 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Sep 24, 2007
totally agree, go buy some games to hold you over, stop thinking so much
Signature
PSN ID JCuzz222 : Currently Playing, WarHawk and COD4
Message 3 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 24, 2007
i can wait the next game i'm gonna get is smackdown vs raw 08 in november so
Message 4 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Sep 24, 2007
I have always been one to not worry about games being delayed, but now home is delayed and I have had it with games being delayed. It has gotten tired. I mean every single thing they come up with gets pushed back. Sony might as well not have release dates for anything anymore and once it is done let us know a week ahead of time and call it good. Then we can stop getting our hopes up for once that something will be on time. They are getting too comfortable with pushing things back.

Message 5 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Sep 24, 2007
Message 6 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
979 posts

Sep 24, 2007

Shacks210 wrote:
I have always been one to not worry about games being delayed, but now home is delayed and I have had it with games being delayed. It has gotten tired. I mean every single thing they come up with gets pushed back. Sony might as well not have release dates for anything anymore and once it is done let us know a week ahead of time and call it good. Then we can stop getting our hopes up for once that something will be on time. They are getting too comfortable with pushing things back.

The release dates Sony gives are all speculative, not set in stone. The reason people get so upset over these delays is because they don't seem to understand that. They hear a date, whether it's a rough estimate from sony, or a guess from an online site or retailer, and when the date isnt met they throw a fit. They feel like Sony is obligated to keep them personally happy just because they bought a sony product. Yes delays are frustrating, but just about every major game and major game system to be released has been delayed at some point in its production.

Of course there's a post complaining, not because of the delays themselves, but because of the fact Sony shows previews for games months before those games come out...which I'd have to say complaining about a delay is a lot more valid than whining because you saw a preview for a game you cant play yet...
Message 7 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 24, 2007
i totally gave up on being in the beta quite some time ago ^^
Message 8 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1152 posts

Sep 24, 2007
I'm expecting another delay if anything, this didn't surprise me.
Message 9 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 24, 2007
when sony stats an official release date, thats when I'll hold them to it other than that I cant get mad.

Think about Phil said hes pushing back the release date on somthing he never set a release date for.

So everybody holster ur pistols!
Message 10 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes