Sackboy
415 posts

Re: JUNE Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

Jul 5, 2010

Hello fellow Homers I am putting in a suggestion from the future. I am big on most holidays but really big on Halloween. I know Oct. is a ways off but something can be said for fore planning. I want to suggest a haunted house or like a haunted cornfield public space. Not sure if it would work but hey figured I would try. I will keep cultivating this Idea as the months march on to Oct.

photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 191 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Mecha-Samurai wrote:

Hello fellow Homers I am putting in a suggestion from the future. I am big on most holidays but really big on Halloween. I know Oct. is a ways off but something can be said for fore planning. I want to suggest a haunted house or like a haunted cornfield public space. Not sure if it would work but hey figured I would try. I will keep cultivating this Idea as the months march on to Oct.

Oooo! A randomly generated corn field maze public space, and a pumpkin cannon mini game would be awesome for Halloween!  

Message 192 of 208 (72 Views)
Sackboy
415 posts

Jul 5, 2010

AnshinLanugo wrote:

Mecha-Samurai wrote:

Oooo! A randomly generated corn field maze public space, and a pumpkin cannon mini game would be awesome for Halloween!  

Even better. I love how people take an Idea and run with it. Keep the thoughts on this coming.

photo 241cbbb8-c0fa-4ff8-92f5-868a50a26232.jpg
Message 193 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Voice chat with option to mute

Thanks !

The mission of People’s Home Initiative is to provide and support committed, confident and caring volunteers who through community relations, leadership and a standard of excellence help to achieve a more unified and productive voice for the Home community and to make Home a better more enjoyable experience for all.
Message 194 of 208 (72 Views)
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Jul 5, 2010

PUBLICCCCCC VOICE CHAT BACK...WITH OPTION'S TO MUTE BLOCK ..ASAPPPP

Message 195 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Ear gagues should be an option in threads store or loot store under men's jewelry.

Something exactly like this for example:

Example

But also have them come in other colors such as black, red, green, blue, silver, et cetera.

And mid length hair styles to wear it's long but you can still see the gauges just fine such as:

The picture above

or

Example

------------
Add me on PSN Smiley Happy
Message 196 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Scoreboards (for each lane) at the Bowling Alley.

Monthly events such as Cosmic Bowling...

Also tournaments with prizes and a Leaderboard to show off your High Scores.

Message 197 of 208 (72 Views)
Survivor
2415 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Made this suggestion in another thread, thought i'd post it here finally

Would like to see our wardrobe and furniture broken down into 4 categories to help sort and reduce search time for items we are trying to find. Categories would be:

Default: All items we start out with or get for free from the Mall

Purchased: Self explanitory, any and all items we bought in Home

Rewards: Any items rewarded from Home Mini-Games, Disc/Downloaded PS3 Games, Home based Events (be it voucher codes, watching a video, etc)

Favorites: It works for Spaces, It would be big time apprishiated if we could mark our favorite wardrobe and furniture as well

Concept wouldn't be hard to understand

here's the layout of current wardrobe:

Presets > Preset Avatars 1-18

Character > Gender, Structure, Face, Body, Skin, Hair, Make Up (Female only)

Clothing> Head, Hands, Torso, Legs, Feet, Jewellery, Accessories, Outfits

Load/Save > Save, Load

layout including the idea for new categories

Presets > Preset Avatars 1-18

Character > Gender, Structure, Face, Body, Skin, Hair, Make Up (Female only)

Clothing > Default, Purchased, Rewards, Favorites > *all 4 categories break down into the original sub-categories* Head, Hands, Torso, Legs, Feet, Jewellery, Accessories, Outfits

Load/Save > Save, Load

This would sort the items into easy to find categories, examples; I bought a shirt, looks under purchased, i won an outfit playing infamous, looks under rewards, i got this shirt for free in threads, looks under default, i really like these shoes, mark as favorite, this works for furniture as well

Also to include, would like the items placed in order by date obtained, new stuff floats to the top, always find it odd we get new items and they are in the middle or at the bottom of the list, its a pain, lol

So please consider this idea, would really think it would be a big welcome to the community to help lessen some of the hassel of finding stuff in our wardrobe and furniture lists

-xlr8life-

Message 198 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1870 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

*snip*

This is great lady-cha0s, even if it has to switch back and forth with the ads. At least you could see when a game was close to ending.

Message 199 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

*snip*

This is great lady-cha0s, even if it has to switch back and forth with the ads. At least you could see when a game was close to ending.

I also think that would be a nice touch, although not too sure how much I'd like my score being broadcast to everyone lol

Message 200 of 208 (72 Views)
0 Likes