I Only Post Everything
704 posts

Re: JUNE Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

Jul 1, 2010

Medieval Gothic Castles & Gothic Mansions!!

How about something new for exchange. =)

I've yet to meet the right personal space for me. 

I'm sure many would also like this Idea. I would personally love to see A Gothic Medieval Castle, Gothic Haunted Mansion, At Night time with a Beautiful view of the Moon and the Night sky filled with Stars and even Shooting stars, Also some moving clouds to give it a realistic touch, please Include:  many floors, lots of space, fire places, fire torches on walls, hidden rooms, Gothic Castle or Gothic Mansion Items for the personal space, balconies to view outside and perhaps a lake view. I hope to see these ideas & more implemented in PS HOME!!! Thank You! ^_^

( Here are a few Samples of Castles & Mansions!!!! )

Message 181 of 208 (98 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I would like to have the ability to adjust the lighting in personal spaces.  I really want to be able to dim lighting.  But it would also be nice to change the color of the lighting.  This would allow us to really set a specific mood for our personal space instead of it always being very well lit.

I want:
1. Use Home avatar as XMB avatar and on ID card.
2. Display trophies of choice on ID card, instead of most recently earned trophies.
3. Iron Man suit (preferably with separate helmet) for my Playstation Home avatar.

Message 182 of 208 (98 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I think Home should have trophies, not sure what for, but why not? Other games do.

Also I think that a user should be able to take 1 or several pictures of themself at various angles either with the Playstation Eye or a digital camera and map their face onto their avatar.

It was done in Tony Hawk on the PS2 so why not the more powerful PS3?

Maybe even add your own face to a file on the PS3 and use the same one for all compatible games, then it may be worth taking a while mapping it properly.

Message 183 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Also, I know this is said a lot but IMO it IS needed. The ability to block users from your screen (And I mean block them like you can with the bubble machine, it makes the thing invisible). Why not do the same to get rid of people who are spamming, trolling and getting on everyone's nerves on home. The girls can finally walk around home with a feeling that they don't have to put up with crap and groups of friends can have a good time without anyone getting in their business and forcing them to move to another server. Please Sony, this is a great idea that can help silence the trouble makers of home.

Message 184 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jul 4, 2010

I suggested this once before in March I think it was but it's time to refresh the idea...I would like to see the wardrobe sorting options to encompass when it was you last wore it, and have the most recently worn items move up to the top, while the items you have hardly worn or even worn at all sift down to the bottom.  I think this would help most users by eliminating the need to search through a hundred tops to find the one shirt you want to wear.  Thanks for listening GW and keep up the good work.  Looking forward to what we see next

reaper1182 THETA Sig

Message 185 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Jul 4, 2010

Please do not paint national flags on footpaths ever again.

Message 186 of 208 (98 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 5, 2010

I'm not certain what kind of relationship Sony has with BBC. However I think it would be wonderful to have a Dr. Who themed space. It could be a personal or public space. Pehaps something along the lines of the interior of the T.A.R.D.I.S.  or a London based setting,

Message 187 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2239 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Release models of:

The PS3 console 

The PS3 controllers

Message 188 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Jul 5, 2010

The Sims 3 in Home

* Sims3 barbershop - get hairstyles as seen in the game.

* Sims3 clothing store - get clothing as seen in the game.

* Sims3 costume shop - get costumes as seen in the game (Llama Mascot, Social Bunny, Psychotherapist, Mad Scientist, Death Reaper, etc.)

* Sims themed unlockables - plumbob for over the head, plumbob jewelry, ornaments, etc.

* Sims3 virtual pet for your personal space - dollhouse style "virtual sim".

* Sims3 public space - I'd love to see that Bistro! Play some classic Sims tunes in the background...

Bring the "Little Corsican Bistro" from the Sims3 as a public space for Home. Avatars could have needs here (like the oxygen meter at IREM beach) and could get hungry, order food, and be served by people playing cook and wait-staff minigames (think CookingMama meets Dinerdash meets Gusteau's from Ratatouille) and yes a functioning bathroom would be awesome!

Home really needs a classy restaurant and this is a fantastic cross-promotional opportunity for both EA and Sony!

Message 189 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1870 posts

Jul 5, 2010

benightedwitch wrote:

I'll go ahead and agree with a lot of people on here and the Mall should have a free section on the top level of every store. It's a pain in the butt trying to find all the free items.... 

Can I plz get all my items in my closet be ordered in the way I receive them?

I'd much rather PS HOME get more organized at this point than add more stuff.

Or the ability to arrange our closets the way we want,

different sections for say Summer Clothes, Winter, Casual, Dressy, Jackets, Sweaters, T-shirts, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Dresses.

Or  maybe just let us name our own sections.

Message 190 of 208 (98 Views)
0 Likes