Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: JUNE Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

Jun 6, 2010

magazines for personal spaces to sit on tables.*

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.

Message 61 of 208 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Jun 6, 2010

My Personal Space suggestions are...

an African Savannah Estate.

With roaming wildlife...

A nice fire-pit area overlooking the scenery...

Maybe a pond?

And a pool... With a pool house.

&

personal spaces.

Ethan Mar's Home

Madison Paige's Apartment

Message 62 of 208 (629 Views)
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Jun 6, 2010

To avoid the common cases of T.T.Y also known as "Talking to yourself" ...

Is the solution!

Message 63 of 208 (629 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Jun 6, 2010

Do any of the ideas in these monthly threads actually get implemented or is this just a waste of time?

Message 64 of 208 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 6, 2010

CLUBS!!

It would be great to have the ability to send a message to all club members at the same time. People usually create a club around a theme and then users have to request or accept an invitation to the club.

Having the ability to send a message to all club members at once would make it easier to plan club based events. I know it is possible to post a message on the bulletin board, but I don't regularly visit all of the clubs I'm a member of to see what is up.

Right now I can send a message to up to 12 people in my friends list, but that defeats the purpose of having a club. There should be an option for club leaders to send a group message from the Member List.

I'd like to be able to turn the lights down in the club house for parties. It is way too bright there for parties at night.

Message 65 of 208 (629 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Jun 6, 2010
Simple request. Please move all of the outfits like Snow Villiers, Apprentice, Ezio from all of the individual clothing tiles to just the outfits tile.
Message 66 of 208 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Jun 6, 2010

how about were we can choose what central plaza we want like maybe the one from the early early close beta and the the close beta and the one we have now

Message 67 of 208 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Jun 6, 2010

How about the Trophy room personal space announced in 2007

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/proxy/image/?imageUrlToken=VYrrRrfwlA&locationType=file
Message 68 of 208 (629 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jun 6, 2010

I have been in Home since a long time already and here are all the ideas that I want to change or add. Some came from me and other from people of this forum. This is a massive post so I am sure that of all the 20 and + suggestion there are at least one that will be in Home. I hope.

• Better Navigation

Maybe a new navigation scrolling for furniture and clothing will be nice. The navigation is good but it needs a reboot now. My major complaint is that when you received a new item it like place anywhere in it section. If you received a new T-shirt and it is place at the bottom and you have like 50 torso item, it can be a pain going all the way down, wait to load and going doing again. Maybe the organisation could be place manually. 

• New Type of Clothing

Here are new kinds of clothing that can be place. There are head items, hand items, torso items, legs items, jewellery, glasses, headphone and outfit, here some more that I propose. All of them will create more way of avatar creation.

Back Item/Belt Item

Take for example the Ninja costume, on the torso item there is a sword. What if the sword was a back item and could be placed with any top. Some item have item that are on the back or belt side; it would be nice to place them with any other clothing.

Hands item

Independent Hands

You can decide to place a left earring and/or right earring, will it be nice to have same thing with the hand item. But the way I want to place is some item will be only right, only left or both. Like on the left hand having a ninja glove and on the right and having a lightsaber.

Carry Item

Something I notices, is that there 2 kind of hands items, gloves and carry item like the lightsaber. Why are we not able to have a glove and a lightsaber?

Emoticon

Since is introduction, it could be much more and adding more item than float atop of your head. Like an eyeball, a camera or anything that strike your imagination.

Outfit

Partial Outfit

Outfit like the Enzio costume or the AvP costume have outfit that cover the torso, the legs and the foot, but not the hand and head. Those deserve a place of there own.

Custom Outfit

In place of having save slot for clothing, why not save the clothing combination of our chose as outfit.

• Name Description

Sometime I would like to know; what is the name of the item I place, before placing it.

• Trophy Support

It’s not what you think. It’s not the rewarding system. It’s making a trophy section in the furniture selection. In here there will be only item you earn that can be considerate as trophy. Like the bartender trophy in sodium.

• Game Trophies Support

In a way it’s placing the game trophy in home, but only the platinum one. So when you earn the platinum trophy of a game you could place it in your apartment. It will be like almost every game has Home support.

• Achievement

What I talking about is a point system like the achievement for the mini-game in Home. But it could be more to just point and score; it could be some kind of currency. A new store, that supports these points as currency, could be place. In the store you could buy item that you can’t buy in normal store. Think of the Vickie credit shop and the Pickorie shop.

• Custom Item

Just imagine some a hockey shirt. But with this shirt you can decide which team you place on the front, the color of the shirt, the name on the back and the number. In place of having 50 shirt of sport team with the only difference is the team in the front, it can be one but contained the 50.

• More Color Panel

Adding more color option. Something like this will be perfect:

• New Move

Move

More movement for avatar. It will be good to have more dances like the moonwalk or more pose, maybe like those we see in movies and games, like a ninja pose. Maybe you should re-add dance that you remove.

Two Player Move

Like movement where two avatar made physical contact (not in the explicit way, please, PERVS) like a hug of hand shaking. We could see people walking around saying “Free hugs”. And it will add depth in machinima.

Facial Expression

Making so that the avatar have different facial, like being sad, angry, etc. It could also add more depth in machinima and other thing.

• Movement And Text

I didn’t know what title I should put. What I mean is text and movement interaction (I don’t know how I should describe it). Example: if you only type “lol” in the text bubble it will automatically trigger the laugh move. I hope you understand now.

• Custom Dialogue Slot

Having pre-writhed message is a good idea, but been able to create their own is better.

• Status Icon 

Sometime people meet other, but are in the wardrobe and no one knows that. So if you but some icon with the name that tell if they are in the wardrobe or the map menu or something that unable you to communicate. At least people will know why there friend don’t answer. Also adding icon to make people know if they use a keyboard, a micro or both.

• Custom Menu Pad

I remember during the time where there what no beta, it was a PSP in place of the menu pad. Why can’t we decide the menu pad we want? Like a PSP, a PSP go, an iPhone (maybe) or anything that could serve as a menu pad.

• Navigator & PDA Background Theme

And while I am at the topic of the menu pad, we could be able to customise them with theme on the background, like the PS3 or the PSP theme but for the menu pad. And customise the navigator. Like we could have the XMB in place of the boxed menu.  

• Home Avatar = PS3 Avatar

On the other home console, there something like avatar. Why Home is not the avatar for the PS3?

• New Store

Sony Store

Why not adding a Sony store, in which there will have Sony brand item old and new virtually, like TV, radio, laptop, etc. And of course Playstation brand item like the original Playstation old and slim version and other.  

Anime Store

A lot of people in this forum love Japanese Anime and will just love to have costume of there favourite character show.

• Move Support

When it will come out of course and adding mini-game that support the Move. Like the Reaper Shock in the Infamous Space will be a good example of a game that could support the move.

• Furniture Limit

Some complaint that I have with this is: the limit should me wider. More items in the space because something I found myself force to remove item that I don’t what to remove to make space.

• New Public Space

Amusement Park

I know there will be a carnival soon in Home, but what about a amusement park, with rollercoaster and whatnot. 

Olympic Game

A Space about the Olympic game summer and winter in which you can play mini-game relate to the Olympic.

Resistance: Fall of Men Space

Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD8XA_psMI&feature=related

As you can see there 3 spaces: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Resistance: Fall of Men and Warhawk. The Uncharted and Warhawk came out, but what append to Resistance space.

Arcade Core Home Space

I remember that in the bowling area there was more arcade machine different. Where did they go? I remember the wagon game and the chopper game. Why not create a Core Home Space full of arcade machine. With variety of course.

• New Apartment

Feudal Japan House

I love the time feudal time in Japan. It’s the time of samurai, shogun and etc. Having an apartment like this I’ll jump on it.

Trophy Room

This one has been suggest for many time and I continue.   

Hamster Cage

This one has been request by someone in the forum. Don’t remember who or when, but I found it funny and a good idea. We already have the hamster costume    so we could have the cage that go with it.

PS3 Original/Slim Inside Apartment

A personal space that is inside our PS3 original and/or slim is kind of cool. It be funny to put furniture the Blu-ray Disk drive.

Space Colonies House

A personal space that look like a Space Colonies.

• Personal Space Tour

Some spaces really sound interesting, but there no way of knowing if it interests you without buying it. You could go physically like if you have the space for free, in which make you know how it really look like, but you cannot play mini-game, it can only been access once and the tour could be like 5-10 min of tour.

• Ranking System

A little like this forum. In which will tell for how much time you are in Home.

• Virtual Pet

It’s adding a personal virtual pet that follow you around. This pet could be customisable. Just imagine walking around and having a dog, a cat, a bird, a leeper like in Resistance or a mabari like in Dragon Age: Origin. And they can do tricks.

Message 69 of 208 (629 Views)
Sackboy
600 posts

Jun 6, 2010

jin--z wrote:

How about the Trophy room personal space announced in 2007

that also!
Message 70 of 208 (629 Views)
0 Likes