First Son
18 posts

Re: JULY Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

Jul 16, 2010

How about increasing the number of slots used for avatar saves from 9 to 15. Thanx

weasil13 Trophy Card

Message 101 of 211 (15 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jul 17, 2010

SkateParkas a Public Space, please. That would be UH-mazing!  Where you can skate and everything with your friends.  

Pets, not sure if that would be considered a Virtual Item, but having a pet follow you around everywhere would be neat. Like buy a pet, whether it be a Dog, Cat, Wolf, Bear, etc. Clothes for it would be great too, hehehe. 

Amusement Park as Public Space, I know there's Midway, but that's just a Carnival.  Having roller coasters would be fun. 

More Saved Outfit Spots  because I have way too many outfits and not enough spaces to save them all. 

Message 102 of 211 (15 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Jul 17, 2010

Recently, we have been getting personal spaces geared more towards the group rather than the individual. I suggest taking that idea and incorporate it into addition clubhouses.

I'd like to see "themed" cluhouses made available in the future. Such themes may include hunting, sports, collecting, anime, videogaming and whatever else you, the Developers or the community can come up with.

I also suggest that appropriate furniture, decorations and interactive items be built into these clubhouses. This, hopefully, would allow the clubleaders the option to add more of their own furniture and decorations in the clubhouses and, again hopefully, not cut into the current item limit we are subject to.

You can also sell the themed furniture and decorations in The Mall if someone should want more of the same.

The Basic Clubhouse is fine, but I think it's time for more.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 103 of 211 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jul 17, 2010

I like the pool tables and dart board games you added for personal use!

Since they are possible, it be great to see personal Poker tables to play poker blackjack all other card games (pokemon..yugioh Smiley Tongue lol)

Oh and we also have to ever so wanted personal game table of ALL TIME...........Aiir Hockey!!

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 104 of 211 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Jul 18, 2010

-Clubhouse

http://i27.tinypic.com/2whimpl.jpg>

http://i27.tinypic.com/34hxhj9.jpg>

-Please add more than 2 active items for personal spaces

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 105 of 211 (15 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Jul 18, 2010

Fuel33 wrote:

-Clubhouse

http://i27.tinypic.com/2whimpl.jpg>

http://i27.tinypic.com/34hxhj9.jpg>

-Please add more than 2 active items for personal space.

Nice layout!!

BannerFans.com
Message 106 of 211 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
851 posts

Jul 18, 2010

Along with the ability to delete unwanted clothing and/or furniture, I would like to see a "Music Cafe" similar to PS Home Japan.  Thanks.

Message 107 of 211 (15 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jul 18, 2010

Have more save slots for your avatar. Be able to sort your clothing from favorite to least favorite. Have more active items in your personal space. & finally (i know its been said many many times, but I strongly believe its needed) a "hide" feature for avatars that way if someone is really annoying you and your friends, they can just hide them and be off on their way. You can have a limit on how many people you hide in each space.

Message 108 of 211 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jul 18, 2010
Since Playstation Home has Poker the card game to play then how about adding some Trading card games like Yu-gi-oh The Trading Card game, Pokemon or Magic of the Gathering where players could play those trading card games in their personal spaces plus buying new cards at the mall to improve decks. Also how about adding The playstation plus game space where only playstation plus members can enter. Last but not least it would be cool if they gave the avatars the ability to fly, and sprint besides jogging.
Message 109 of 211 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jul 18, 2010

mybro92 wrote:

Have more save slots for your avatar. Be able to sort your clothing from favorite to least favorite. Have more active items in your personal space. & finally (i know its been said many many times, but I strongly believe its needed) a "hide" feature for avatars that way if someone is really annoying you and your friends, they can just hide them and be off on their way. You can have a limit on how many people you hide in each space.

I am in favour of this suggestion. Some have spent a huge sum in virtual clothing on Home and considering the amount of rewards on top of this that can be earned, 10-11 slots + whatever you are currently wearing isn't very much at all. At one time you could backup looksets onto an alternate avatar but you can't even do that now which is crazy. Please up the amount of slots.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 110 of 211 (15 Views)
0 Likes