Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 20, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I can't seem to be able to get back into the game.  I was able to do the first quest and get into the second one but thanks to an M-10 error I was booted and haven't been able to get back since Saturday afternoon.  

Make a group. Even if it's an empty group by yourself. If you're having difficulty with the bus stop working.

I'll have to try that when I get home tonight from work.  I'll have to fire up both of my ps3's so I can translate as I always have a hard time making a group in Japanese lol 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 231 of 288 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I can't seem to be able to get back into the game.  I was able to do the first quest and get into the second one but thanks to an M-10 error I was booted and haven't been able to get back since Saturday afternoon.  

Make a group. Even if it's an empty group by yourself. If you're having difficulty with the bus stop working.

I'll have to try that when I get home tonight from work.  I'll have to fire up both of my ps3's so I can translate as I always have a hard time making a group in Japanese lol 

グループ

Message 232 of 288 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Love this Photo

May 20, 2013

I am Loving the fact that you can take pictures while in game by pressing down on the directional pad.  I managed to capture this awesome pic of my avatar getting slammed by the robot LMAO EPIC!!

April_20130520_134109.jpg

I like this one too Smiley Tongue

April_20130519_140125.jpg

Message 233 of 288 (239 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

May 20, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I know i said my last post would be my last contribution but i have more info to share and it doesn't hurt anyone for me  helping others anyway there some flowers as rewards in various spaces you have to get then in order for them to appear first go to South Hideaway then Edo and finally Neon Downtown you just have to interact with then pressing X twice to get the flowers below are the images of the locations of flowers again they must be done in order

Is there something you need to do first to make these flowers appear? They're not in the locations shown for me.
Message 234 of 288 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

May 20, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I know i said my last post would be my last contribution but i have more info to share and it doesn't hurt anyone for me  helping others anyway there some flowers as rewards in various spaces you have to get then in order for them to appear first go to South Hideaway then Edo and finally Neon Downtown you just have to interact with then pressing X twice to get the flowers below are the images of the locations of flowers again they must be done in order

Is there something you need to do first to make these flowers appear? They're not in the locations shown for me.

You need to clear the game first.

Message 235 of 288 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Complete the game. You will see the first one at South Hideaway--where you end up after finishing. Cool stuff. Closest thing to a real game that we have seen on Home by far. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 236 of 288 (218 Views)
Fender Bender
3279 posts

May 20, 2013

This game is neat and i am thankful for the English speaking Users that were kind enough to help me, but the lag during the fighting makes it a challenge and i also felt like i was doing all the killing when i played lol oh well it's alot of fun.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 237 of 288 (211 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Re: Love this Photo

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I am Loving the fact that you can take pictures while in game by pressing down on the directional pad.  I managed to capture this awesome pic of my avatar getting slammed by the robot LMAO EPIC!!

April_20130520_134109.jpg

I like this one too Smiley Tongue

April_20130519_140125.jpg

i know right iv take over 90 random pics just for fun like the fun loveing weeknees of mine the doors ^__^ but to be real GZ needs to get something for puting on such a good event i never new home can have such a good game made {ok i new it but not meny act make them}

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 238 of 288 (207 Views)
MVP Support
9308 posts

May 21, 2013

The leaderboard is not updating for me it shows my old score which was 119,000 something i currently have 850,000+

KANE-FIRE

Message 239 of 288 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

May 21, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Complete the game. You will see the first one at South Hideaway--where you end up after finishing. Cool stuff. Closest thing to a real game that we have seen on Home by far. 

LOL! Loving the tidy whities! I hope to get them too. But probably can't. Not with a healer and no yen. Smiley Happy

Message 240 of 288 (254 Views)
0 Likes