I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

iv got at least 600 to 500 but you can get more from doing power blows n such and best not to look at the bord W as i'm sure anything you can win will be a hot ISE soon after Smiley Frustrated

Which is why these kinds of items should be rewarded via a voucher code that woulf stop most hackers from getting then because most of then find a way to get the items for example the other day i someone with the Miku Hatsune clothes in NA playstation home and i was like what! even payable content is getting hacked these days

I don't think region specific stuff from the store can be hacked unless it's available for that regional store. The people you saw were probably those using server merge or region jumping hacks using their JP accounts.

Message 211 of 288 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 20, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Good luck with the leaderboard in JP. There's already some crazy high scores.

ker.JPG

ker2.JPG

There's two rewards that I really want from that list. Too bad I suck when it comes to getting leaderboard stuff. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 212 of 288 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 20, 2013

I have a suggestion, mainly for this thread.

Since there's a lot of pages to actually read through, it would be nice to have a guide system set up.

Perhaps in a separate thread? Since Kane has been giving guide videos. They could make a separate thread, post everything in order so that people wouldn't have to skim through these pages, to find what they need.

This is only a suggestion, not a command or anything. 

I'm finding it a little hard to follow along, which leads me to what I need to ask.

After you've completed quest 1, got the armor/sword/gloves. What do you have to do after? I somehow manaaged to get an arm piece reward, also I finished quiz 1.

However, quiz 2 or 3 won't open for me.

But I'm mainly concerned about, how to start quest 2?

Message 213 of 288 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9163 posts

May 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Since there's a lot of pages to actually read through, it would be nice to have a guide system set up.

Perhaps in a separate thread? Since Kane has been giving guide videos. They could make a separate thread, post everything in order so that people wouldn't have to skim through these pages, to find what they need.

I'm finding it a little hard to follow along, which leads me to what I need to ask.

After you've completed quest 1, got the armor/sword/gloves. What do you have to do after? I somehow manaaged to get an arm piece reward, also I finished quiz 1.

You mean the battle at the Neon Downtown space ? if so that the tutorial part the first part of the game is when you interact with the Granzella sign in the middle of the Secret Base in order to play the game you must first create a group channel interact with the Granzella sign and choose the last option a download bar will appear complete the first mission also re visit the space again as the games has a glitch that if you pass some stages you can't yet the reward of stage 1 make sure to talk with everyone on the space on both visits to get a reward

As for the Quiz they get unlocked as you progress on the stages if i remember right the the second Quiz is unlocked once you clear stage 3 and one more thing be sure to pick up all of the blue lights on the spaces they give you a reward

KANE-FIRE

Message 214 of 288 (196 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 20, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

You mean the battle at the Neon Downtown space ? if so that the tutorial part the first part of the game is when you interact with the Granzella sign in the middle of the Secret Base in order to play the game you must first create a group channel interact with the Granzella sign and choose the last option a download bar will appear complete the first mission also re visit the space again as the games has a glitch that if you pass some stages you can't yet the reward of stage 1 make sure to talk with everyone on the space on both visits to get a reward

As for the Quiz they get unlocked as you progress on the stages if i remember right the the second Quiz is unlocked once you clear stage 3 and one more thing be sure to pick up all of the blue lights on the spaces they give you a reward

Thank you for the reply and help, it's much appreciated. 

I'm so lost on this game, but I think I'll get the hang of it, after a few plays.

Cat Embarassed

Message 215 of 288 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

May 20, 2013
Remember that the game needs to be played through 2 full times to fulfil all of the quests, you can't skip or cut corners on the gameplay. The game itself is very easy and even the boss fight can be done quickly if you attack with a vengeance. I missed an upgrade and threw of the final result for the quests which had me playing through a few times until I figured out my mistake, but otherwise having myself well suited and equipping the upgraded weapons as they came made a huge difference between struggling and flying through the game.
Also worth mentioning is that there are different items in each lounge sale kiosk available for your apartment. I got three different city backdrops with replicas of the mechs in the game and two large versions of the ships that fly over the lounges along with smaller seating types that are just like the one that were offered in the Irem Sparkle in the void of space lounge. 😀
Message 216 of 288 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 20, 2013

I am not able to complete the second to last which is the cooking option to defeat the emporor. I chose the right answers then it gives me s%, then kickes me out of the game and im stuck there. I cant leave, I cant rejoin game because its grayed out, my only options is to leave thru the navi. Has this happened to anyone else?  Also the glowing green ring that randomly appears on the floor with lettering on the edge at if its a spell, what is it? 

Message 217 of 288 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013
Actually last night while playing with my friend I had chose the watercraft race but was thrown to the Oden game instead while my friend did the watercraft. 😳I tried doing the quiz but the questions and answers on Riroa were totally different than the ones I got. The watercraft is a little too challenging for me also, I keep having problems keeping up. 😥

The glowing green ring on the floor is where you died in the game your last play. 😉
Message 218 of 288 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 20, 2013

The glowing green ring is a full life recovery but you have to mash X to get it to work.

Message 219 of 288 (138 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

I finished the game and did some clean up on quests, but still have quest #10 in red and #11 and #12 in yellow. I found the girl who was strapped to the wall and a guy late in the game who had "quest" above their heads, so I activated them, but now I'm not sure how to complete them. I think those 2 might be #10 and #11, but I'm not sure. Can anyone explain what I need to do to complete those? 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 220 of 288 (198 Views)