MVP Support
9082 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 19, 2013

I know i said my last post would be my last contribution but i have more info to share and it doesn't hurt anyone for me  helping others anyway there some flowers as rewards in various spaces you have to get then in order for them to appear first go to South Hideaway then Edo and finally Neon Downtown you just have to interact with then pressing X twice to get the flowers below are the images of the locations of flowers again they must be done in order

KANE-FIRE

Message 171 of 288 (240 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 19, 2013

Kane I finished but I'm having problems completing some of the quest, I did as you said here and nothing.  Also can you or Hazu tell me if this is correct, as far as what I have been able to figure out about the quest.  When you speak to the guy that has the words "Quest over his head" you see the quest in 3 different colors Red, Yellow, White.  Now what I would like clarified is the meaning of each color and I'm not sure but I think it goes like this

Red -  means quest has not been unlocked

Yellow - means quest has been unlocked but not completed

White -  means quest has been completed

Do you know if this is correct?

Message 172 of 288 (237 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9082 posts

May 19, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Kane I finished but I'm having problems completing some of the quest, I did as you said here and nothing.  Also can you or Hazu tell me if this is correct, as far as what I have been able to figure out about the quest.  When you speak to the guy that has the words "Quest over his head" you see the quest in 3 different colors Red, Yellow, White.  Now what I would like clarified is the meaning of each color and I'm not sure but I think it goes like this

I believe that correct however im not entirely sure with which Quest are you having difficulty ? i might be able to help you out

KANE-FIRE

Message 173 of 288 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:
I believe that correct however im not entirely sure with which Quest are you having difficulty ? i might be able to help you out

I need to complete 7, 8, 9 and 11 

Message 174 of 288 (219 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9082 posts

May 19, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I need to complete 7, 8, 9 and 11 

Ok ill PM you so we can talk in details

KANE-FIRE

Message 175 of 288 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

????? means not found red means not completed yellow means done and you need to go get it white is all done

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 176 of 288 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 19, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

look for gaps they are there that and u have time to bust a few but looking for gaps did it for me

Thanks Hazu.

I am starting to think that this part is glitched for me. I must have tried it 10 times & I always die on line 4. There doesn't seem to be anywhere for me to go in order for me to get passed line 4.

o_O

keep at it this event at times is a bit laggy and bugs up {maybe a fix next week i hope} but try staying first in the mid then go right and try to stay on the side good luck

Message 177 of 288 (197 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

May 19, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

look for gaps they are there that and u have time to bust a few but looking for gaps did it for me

Thanks Hazu.

I am starting to think that this part is glitched for me. I must have tried it 10 times & I always die on line 4. There doesn't seem to be anywhere for me to go in order for me to get passed line 4.

o_O

I am still unable to pass that 4th line of dropping boxes. I always get pushed down. Someone told me to stay on the far left for the 4th row, but that didn't work. I tried to break the boxes, but that also failed.
The 4th row has boxes lined up all the way. How did you all get passed it? Do you have to activate the alarm before starting the mission?

I tried looking for videos, but I couldn't find any. All tips are welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

Message 178 of 288 (196 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9082 posts

May 19, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

in closeing or at least for me w here are a few last rewards that were not shown and how to earn your crown to earn it beat all quest and the quest master guy in pink at base will give you your own mask been a very fun event i hope to see more from GZ and ty to all from NA/EU that came to show GZ how much they love events note to get lv2-lv3 weps you must buy at least 1 as Lunar pointed out ty

Were you get the metallic curtain ?

KANE-FIRE

Message 179 of 288 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 19, 2013

first misson the guy in pink by the gate

KANE-FIRE wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

in closeing or at least for me w here are a few last rewards that were not shown and how to earn your crown to earn it beat all quest and the quest master guy in pink at base will give you your own mask been a very fun event i hope to see more from GZ and ty to all from NA/EU that came to show GZ how much they love events note to get lv2-lv3 weps you must buy at least 1 as Lunar pointed out ty

Were you get the metallic curtain ?

Message 180 of 288 (270 Views)
0 Likes