PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 22, 2013

Another way to help using the X prompt is to throw a hand item from the R2 inventory and spam the X button, works very well. 

There is also a function that is for "Bragging rights" which is how users are growing their noses on the overhead display, access the prompt point at the front door when you finish the game and you can select one and play through the game a few times to grow your nose, I got an alternate blade in white at level 1 so there may be more rewards there also for finishing those quests. Smiley Surprised

Message 261 of 288 (477 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5402 posts

May 22, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

Another way to help using the X prompt is to throw a hand item from the R2 inventory and spam the X button, works very well. 

There is also a function that is for "Bragging rights" which is how users are growing their noses on the overhead display, access the prompt point at the front door when you finish the game and you can select one and play through the game a few times to grow your nose, I got an alternate blade in white at level 1 so there may be more rewards there also for finishing those quests. Smiley Surprised

You got a white blade? Woman Surprised Post a picture of it, Stevev. I'll like to see it, please. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 262 of 288 (465 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
118 posts

May 22, 2013
Question: in quest 9, there is a mission to defeat 10 robots. Which robot dose the women want to to kill and where?

1 more request, if you know it, message it plz. Don't want to have to go through all these post. Thanks
Message 263 of 288 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Crow-queen wrote:
Question: in quest 9, there is a mission to defeat 10 robots. Which robot dose the women want to to kill and where?

1 more request, if you know it, message it plz. Don't want to have to go through all these post. Thanks

*Spoiler*

After the part where you disgard the robot outfit, there will be another fighting section with your regular outfit. Kill 10 blue dashing robots from that point onward.

Message 264 of 288 (420 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 23, 2013
a few more people to beat on the leader boards and we're inside top 200!! please wish us luck. LOL Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 265 of 288 (386 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

Ummm yeah that is not for as you say "Bragging rights" the way you grow the nose and only way to do so is by playing through all the levels and beating the Boss multiple times, nothing more nothing less.. Well there actually is a little bit more to it then that but I leave that to you to figure out lol.  The blade you got is not an alternate but simply a free version of the Beam sword.. You actually have the choice between all 3 weapons but you only get to chose once and they are not upgradeable at all. Its just a way for the people that have no yen or that don't want to spend yen to buy the real weapons. There is only one extra reward in the base after your first play through.. There are 2 door ways the one you originally came to when you first started the event and a second one that has the green force field that won't let you pass till you finished. Once you can get access to that hallway go in and to the end and talk to the person there. That is essentially the last reward with the exception of the leaderboard rewards, which of course will not be given till the event is completely over.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 266 of 288 (383 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 23, 2013
Bragging rights is a correct translation, the nose growing is a humerus interpretation of the concept placed there by Granzella as told to me by a Japanese friend. And there is another reward as an upgrade of the version to level 2 and 3 respectively. 😋
Message 267 of 288 (348 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

May 24, 2013

Man, I am having a hard time with the second to last level as the honeycomb hacker.  Having no attack is kicking my butt.  Do anyone have any suggestions?  I could really use some help.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 268 of 288 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6641 posts

May 24, 2013

Buy the Beam Sword. If you can't beat that level, you certainly won't beat the next.

The rabbit companion is a must have also.

Message 269 of 288 (143 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

May 24, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Man, I am having a hard time with the second to last level as the honeycomb hacker.  Having no attack is kicking my butt.  Do anyone have any suggestions?  I could really use some help.

Best thing to do is to ask for help from a friend if you have one that can join you. I had mega problems on my own too. But finished the game with friends. 

Smiley Happy

Message 270 of 288 (135 Views)
0 Likes