MVP Support
9165 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 19, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

first misson the guy in pink by the gate

KANE-FIRE wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

in closeing or at least for me w here are a few last rewards that were not shown and how to earn your crown to earn it beat all quest and the quest master guy in pink at base will give you your own mask been a very fun event i hope to see more from GZ and ty to all from NA/EU that came to show GZ how much they love events note to get lv2-lv3 weps you must buy at least 1 as Lunar pointed out ty

Were you get the metallic curtain ?

Ok thanks for the info

KANE-FIRE

Message 181 of 288 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 19, 2013

I have a question, out of curiosity.

I don't play Japan Home much, though I do have a Japanese account. I haven't spent yen there in months, but is it necessary to actually spend cash on this event?

Like, do we need to buy weapons, armor, etc?

I don't really want to fork out cash for a yen card, since I don't spend much time there anymore. The rewards have caught my interest, so I'm just curious.

Message 182 of 288 (286 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9165 posts

May 19, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I don't play Japan Home much, though I do have a Japanese account. I haven't spent yen there in months, but is it necessary to actually spend cash on this event?

I don't really want to fork out cash for a yen card, since I don't spend much time there anymore. The rewards have caught my interest, so I'm just curious.

The games is free to play however just like in the Edo game if you want to be on a good position on the leaderboard you have buy weapons and a companion so he can health you in battle also by purchasing those items the games become very easy if you intend of playing the game even if free be sure to check my videos as well the guides posted here in case you get stuck in some part of the event

KANE-FIRE

Message 183 of 288 (282 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

The games is free to play however just like in the Edo game if you want to be on a good position on the leaderboard you have buy weapons and a companion so he can health you in battle also by purchasing those items the games become very easy if you intend of playing the game even if free be sure to check my videos as well the guides posted here in case you get stuck in some part of the event

Yeah, I kind of figured. I don't own any bought weapons from Granzella, other than this.

http://cdn.alphazone4.com/l/ba9c94b9e5ae76fe0f373b59882edeef.png

Though, I doubt it'll be any use here at all. I really don't want to spend yen, so when I get the time, I'll try my attempts playing without spending any.

I'm not too worried about leaderboard rewards, since they don't interest me in he least. Just there to enjoy the game.

Thanks for the reply, Kane.

Message 184 of 288 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 19, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Yeah, I kind of figured. I don't own any bought weapons from Granzella, other than this.

Though, I doubt it'll be any use here at all. I really don't want to spend yen, so when I get the time, I'll try my attempts playing without spending any.

I'm not too worried about leaderboard rewards, since they don't interest me in he least. Just there to enjoy the game.

Then you will enjoy as at least for me this game is home at it's best it feels more like an mmorpg then playing home GZ are king 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 185 of 288 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 19, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Then you will enjoy as at least for me this game is home at it's best it feels more like an mmorpg then playing home GZ are king 

I haven't been to Japan in so long, I'm really behind on a lot of stuff there. Cat Embarassed I used to go all the time, but I think this might actually get me interested for a little.

Message 186 of 288 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Kane I finished but I'm having problems completing some of the quest, I did as you said here and nothing.  Also can you or Hazu tell me if this is correct, as far as what I have been able to figure out about the quest.  When you speak to the guy that has the words "Quest over his head" you see the quest in 3 different colors Red, Yellow, White.  Now what I would like clarified is the meaning of each color and I'm not sure but I think it goes like this

Red -  means quest has not been unlocked

Yellow - means quest has been unlocked but not completed

White -  means quest has been completed

Do you know if this is correct?

Red - means the quest is done but you need to talk to someone to complete it.

Message 187 of 288 (243 Views)
MVP Support
9165 posts

May 19, 2013

Well it seems i completed Quest 1 but i don't know with who i have to speak to in in order to receive the reward also what is Quest 11 and 6 ? any help is apreciated below the image of the quest i have completed and also the ones needed to complete

CI-116154417630299280.jpg

KANE-FIRE

Message 188 of 288 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 19, 2013

For quest 1 try going to the second level (the first being the training one) and talking to the couple that's now reunited.

The 11th quest is completed by completing the other 10.

Message 189 of 288 (223 Views)
MVP Support
9165 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

For quest 1 try going to the second level (the first being the training one) and talking to the couple that's now reunited.

The 11th quest is completed by completing the other 10.

Thanks but it seems the game has a few glitches as i already did that request but is not registering

KANE-FIRE

Message 190 of 288 (298 Views)
0 Likes