Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 18, 2013

Can these missions even be done alone as a hacker? I selected hacker before I even knew what I was doing and can't really figure out how to use the thing effectively. I need a sword to take these things out like I've seen in Kane's videos.

Also, are there difficulties to choose from at the beginning of each battle? I see a menu of options at one of the npcs before each battle, but dont know which to select.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 151 of 288 (277 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9162 posts

May 18, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Can these missions even be done alone as a hacker? I selected hacker before I even knew what I was doing and can't really figure out how to use the thing effectively. I need a sword to take these things out like I've seen in Kane's videos.

Also, are there difficulties to choose from at the beginning of each battle? I see a menu of options at one of the npcs before each battle, but dont know which to select.

Yes the missions can be done as a hacker but the hacker weapon is more difficult to use to in my opinion that why i bought the saber weapon as it is an easier weapon to use also the game doesn't have an option to change the difficulty

KANE-FIRE

Message 152 of 288 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

An important piece of information for those who have been having problems getting into the game that isn't being shared here or other fan sites that everyone who is having trouble playing must know is that you need to be in private chat to actually play the game, I found this out last night and it seems that this piece of info may be held back by players who are using this to their advantage to ascend the ranks to get theirselves in the top for the "Special rewards" being given at the end of the event. Chat can be made for even a single person to play by going to the Social tab and picking the second option, then when the chat group is active you can add others by picking the option below the one containing ID at the end of it. Nothing is wrong with the servers, as a matter of fact they work incredibly well. I myself had struggled immensely to get in to play and had given up in anger until another user from Japan was kind enough to share this info.

Also the quiz questions posted by Kane may not be the ones you are given as they are randomly chosen, I eventually did get them finished but it took a few tries.

Kane thank you for all your efforts as they are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

Message 153 of 288 (268 Views)
MVP Support
9162 posts

May 18, 2013

This is the first battle of The Kikai Machine Empire Event i didn't upload the first stage because i didn't record it but here it is now also this a post ending game i won't be uploading more videos as all of the stages have been shown now this is the last one i haven't show up

After you beat the game and you revist each of the stages again you have to talk with the people that have the Quest letters over their head if you do that they will give you a reward as you can see in the video i will probably be uploading some images of the people you have to talk to and the places you have to interact with a certain object to get the post ending game rewards i do however have planned to make one more video showing some of the rewards you get in the game like the LMO robot soccer ball and some other items like the Bunny companion and LMO Air Boots anyway enjoy

KANE-FIRE

Message 154 of 288 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

An important piece of information for those who have been having problems getting into the game that isn't being shared here or other fan sites that everyone who is having trouble playing must know is that you need to be in private chat to actually play the game, I found this out last night and it seems that this piece of info may be held back by players who are using this to their advantage to ascend the ranks to get theirselves in the top for the "Special rewards" being given at the end of the event. Chat can be made for even a single person to play by going to the Social tab and picking the second option, then when the chat group is active you can add others by picking the option below the one containing ID at the end of it. Nothing is wrong with the servers, as a matter of fact they work incredibly well. I myself had struggled immensely to get in to play and had given up in anger until another user from Japan was kind enough to share this info.

Also the quiz questions posted by Kane may not be the ones you are given as they are randomly chosen, I eventually did get them finished but it took a few tries.

Kane thank you for all your efforts as they are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

The group chat info was shared on my site Smiley Tongue i have also posted it in comment on youtube and twitter Smiley Wink

All our info is here: http://www.yourpshome.net/wiki/invasion-by-the-kikai-machine-empire-event-guide/

Message 155 of 288 (257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 18, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Stevev. You're a life saver. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 156 of 288 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

May 18, 2013

The group chat info was shared on my site Smiley Tongue i have also posted it in comment on youtube and twitter Smiley Wink

All our info is here: http://www.yourpshome.net/wiki/invasion-by-the-kikai-machine-empire-event-guide/

Yes, Nobody shared it here yet though. Smiley Tongue And there are plenty of Japanese still standing at the transport that don't even know this either, go there now and there's bunches of JP locals still struggling to get in there. Smiley Sad Nothing posted on Wiki or Riroa about it either. 

Message 157 of 288 (247 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9162 posts

May 18, 2013

Thanks to Carla for posting the guide also a lot of people don't know that in order to enter the game you have to make a group it would help if Hazu edited the thread and post that important info so the folks don't miss this amazing event

KANE-FIRE

Message 158 of 288 (242 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

yep--held me up for 2 days and was really, really frustrating not knowing how to advance. Oh well, I know now and had absolutely no intention of pursuing the "special rewards" anyways. 

and yes-thank you Kane for your help with vids and pics. Much appreciated.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 159 of 288 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
9162 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Here the list of how to obtain the post game rewards

These rewards are obtained after beating all of the 5 stages and revisting the stages again and talk with the individuals that have the letters "Quest" over their head

Is not that hard to obtain the rewards in some cases you have pass the same stage 3 times in order to obtain

Anyway here guide of how to obtain the rewards

Stage 1

If you interacted with the man during the first time you visited this space all you have to do is to revisit the space and interact with the couple doing so will earn you the reward

CI-65453360030299099.jpg

Stage 2

Interact with the lady and pass the stage return to the stage once again you have passed it and interact with the lady to obtain the reward

CI8947910430299101.jpg

CI180855910430299101.jpg

CI180840640030299100.jpg

Stage 3

Interact with the lady to activate the quest in order to complete the Quest you must save all of the civilians in the stage once you aproach then they are saved

CI53406180830299102.jpg

CI-213227548830299102.jpg

CI-132925548830299102.jpg

CI-35683548830299102.jpg

CI40788451230299103.jpg

CI131489451230299103.jpg

After rescuing all of the civilians and destroying the machine needed to pass the stage instead of leaving the space interact with the man that has the "Quest" letters over his head to obtain a reward

CI-179741278430299103.jpg

Now that you have passed the stage return to it and head back and interact the with man traped to obtain a reward also interact with the lady you interacted before with for another reward

CI16063992030299105.jpg

CI144292992030299105.jpg

CI-120665737630299105.jpg

Stage 4

Interact with the trapped lady and pass the stage return to the stage and interact with the lady once again to obtain the reward

CI-99106467230299106.jpg

KANE-FIRE

Message 160 of 288 (344 Views)