This widget could not be displayed.

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

300 yens you get the companion and also a big hat of the bunny having the companion makes the game easier because she health's you if you take damage

KANE-FIRE

Message 71 of 288 (612 Views)

May 16, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

300 yens you get the companion and also a big hat of the bunny having the companion makes the game easier because she health's you if you take damage

Thank you, Kane. That's going to help me out a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 288 (599 Views)
0 Likes

May 16, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

April_20130517_042336.jpg

that sword reminds me of something.

4f45g56rgrf.jpg

Message 73 of 288 (581 Views)
0 Likes

May 16, 2013

Really nice work Kane! I appreciate the info. That will help alot. Smiley Happy

Does anyone know how does the Healers and Hackers work in the game? Are they decent in battle if you don't have any yen? I'm thinking about healing cause I have alot of friends that I want to help. Though I got no money in JP anymore. 

Message 74 of 288 (575 Views)
0 Likes

May 16, 2013

I would like to add one more thing that I did not see mentioned (if it was please disregard this).  You do not need to use the uniform they gave you in fact you can use any article of clothing or hair you would like, actually if you have the armor from the Edo game it will give you more added attack and defense then the suit that is given to you.  Its best to used GZ outfits that will increase defense and attack.  As far as the swords you have to use the wooden one they give you or buy a different weapon from the store there is 3 different ones to choose and tutorials for each. 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 75 of 288 (563 Views)

May 16, 2013

i guess I'll have to try again later. After I saw the opening intro in Neon, And talking to everyone, I headed to the next step at the Lagoon. And the lounge won't let me in. It keeps throwing me to Harbour....

I guess the server is having problems.....

Message 76 of 288 (557 Views)
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Omg, no one quote those huge picture posts anymore, please, it makes looking for information a nightmare.

Anyways, after you complete the first quiz, go to the sign in the base and select the last option. It will take a long time, but eventually the download for the new battle area should come up.

When you complete that level, go back to the base and select the last option on the sign again and complete that. After beating that you will take another quiz and will have to go through these steps again. The lag times make it awful.

I'm currently on the second to last option on the sign menu and stuck here, I don't know what to to. Inside the Kikai base and am in a long hallway, there is no where else to go, all interactive options do nothing, and I was briefly a Kikai myself, before I changed back in wardrobe.

Killing all the Kikai in the battle area of this place does nothing as either a human or Kikai, but while I was a Kikai (I am assuming it's the name of these robots) the other ones patrolling the hallway of the battle area wouldn't attack, but I could attack them.

A note on weapons...you do not need to purchase any unless you want more then one class. You get the level 1 class of your choice free when you enter the base for the 2nd time (after the tutuorial battle) by going to the yellow crystal like hologram. First option is beam sword, 2nd honeycomb hacker, 3rd battle medic.

In one of the levels I found the level 2 beam sword on the ground, so I have no idea how the weapon levels are going to work...I'm just annoyed I bought all 3 without realizing I didn't have to -_- But I thought they would level up through use, rather then having to find, or in the worse case scenario, buy higher levels...

I personally like the honeycomb hacker the best coupled with the dog partner. The dog attacks on it's own and gets a large damage boost when using it as a honeycomb hacker. The only problem is your hacking radius is wierd, it usually is dispered in 2 columns on either side of you, so it's annoying to target enemies solo. The dog usually kills them before I even get to hack them though, haha.

Beam sword is you generic Edo-style high damage dealer but the typical slowness of the Edo swords, and battle medic is faster attacks but low damage, but has an energy shield which uses up energy you get from beating enemies, but blocks all attacks with no damage to you.

Oh and after the 2nd quiz, some of the area you go to will have stores with a unique item to purchase, a bundle with a large and small statue of an enemy and a small (im assuming) city diorama.

And thanks for that heads up about the clothes Tsunade, I have some edo broken armor and my def went from 14 to 25...I never would have tried this on my own haha as  I thought you had to wear the lame suit. 

Message 77 of 288 (534 Views)

May 17, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Omg, no one quote those huge picture posts anymore, please, it makes looking for information a nightmare.

Anyways, after you complete the first quiz, go to the sign in the base and select the last option. It will take a long time, but eventually the download for the new battle area should come up.

When you complete that level, go back to the base and select the last option on the sign again and complete that. After beating that you will take another quiz and will have to go through these steps again. The lag times make it awful.

I'm currently on the second to last option on the sign menu and stuck here, I don't know what to to. Inside the Kikai base and am in a long hallway, there is no where else to go, all interactive options do nothing, and I was briefly a Kikai myself, before I changed back in wardrobe.

Killing all the Kikai in the battle area of this place does nothing as either a human or Kikai, but while I was a Kikai (I am assuming it's the name of these robots) the other ones patrolling the hallway of the battle area wouldn't attack, but I could attack them.

A note on weapons...you do not need to purchase any unless you want more then one class. You get the level 1 class of your choice free when you enter the base for the 2nd time (after the tutuorial battle) by going to the yellow crystal like hologram. First option is beam sword, 2nd honeycomb hacker, 3rd battle medic.

In one of the levels I found the level 2 beam sword on the ground, so I have no idea how the weapon levels are going to work...I'm just annoyed I bought all 3 without realizing I didn't have to -_- But I thought they would level up through use, rather then having to find, or in the worse case scenario, buy higher levels...

I personally like the honeycomb hacker the best coupled with the dog partner. The dog attacks on it's own and gets a large damage boost when using it as a honeycomb hacker. The only problem is your hacking radius is wierd, it usually is dispered in 2 columns on either side of you, so it's annoying to target enemies solo. The dog usually kills them before I even get to hack them though, haha.

Beam sword is you generic Edo-style high damage dealer but the typical slowness of the Edo swords, and battle medic is faster attacks but low damage, but has an energy shield which uses up energy you get from beating enemies, but blocks all attacks with no damage to you.

Oh and after the 2nd quiz, some of the area you go to will have stores with a unique item to purchase, a bundle with a large and small statue of an enemy and a small (im assuming) city diorama.

And thanks for that heads up about the clothes Tsunade, I have some edo broken armor and my def went from 14 to 25...I never would have tried this on my own haha as  I thought you had to wear the lame suit. 

You mean the sign in the middle of the space ? when i press X it takes a lot of time then a message appears and i press X and nothing happens i guess ill have to wait for the download bar to appear

KANE-FIRE

Message 78 of 288 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted

May 17, 2013
Yeah, the purple GZ stop sign in middle of base, it does take a long time, it's faster in a less crowded server.
Message 79 of 288 (507 Views)

May 17, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would like to add one more thing that I did not see mentioned (if it was please disregard this).  You do not need to use the uniform they gave you in fact you can use any article of clothing or hair you would like, actually if you have the armor from the Edo game it will give you more added attack and defense then the suit that is given to you.  Its best to used GZ outfits that will increase defense and attack.  As far as the swords you have to use the wooden one they give you or buy a different weapon from the store there is 3 different ones to choose and tutorials for each. 

This is the best news I heard all day, regarding the event. I cannot wait to to don my Date Masamune armor and anti-orge weapon.

Message 80 of 288 (505 Views)
0 Likes