May 28 2013
By: wrx009 Sackboy 463 posts
Accepted Solution

[JP] couple of questions

5 replies 529 views Edited May 28, 2013

ok so I have a couple questions about a couple things that caught my eye today in Japan.

Ok so first off, what's going on above their heads?

Next, does anyone know anything about these super duper mega awesome cutest sweetest cutest most adorable flying girl companions?

Message 1 of 6 (529 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Re: [JP] couple of questions

May 28, 2013

not sure the ball of light could have something to do with a game they maybe playing and the flying girl could be a possible companion or NPC.

Message 2 of 6 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

ok so I have a couple questions about a couple things that caught my eye today in Japan.

Next, does anyone know anything about these super duper mega awesome cutest sweetest cutest most adorable flying girl companions?

Go here to learn how to get these companions:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Mini-guide-Peakvox-Lab-Japan-amp-Monster-Jap...

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

May 28, 2013

Yep, in the thread that Paystation posted in the reply. I am still waiting for them to release that Peakvox Monster space in NA. It's fun & can be addictive!

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

May 28, 2013

Thanks you guys

Message 5 of 6 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Ok so first off, what's going on above their heads?

The light above their head or "Vortex" as I call it LOL ... Is a purchasable item that refills your sun for a period of time.  Normally the way you fill your sun bar is by doing the commands, but if you utilize this item it will fill your sun bar WITHOUT having to do the commands.

Edit:   As far as the sucubus girls you first need to complete Peakvox Monsters in order to unlock them.  These are part of a new update to Peakvox Labs.

Message 6 of 6 (276 Views)