Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I wish that they would create a Skating Ring. 

we all have our wishes. mine is that the moochers stay outta japan if they ain't a japan resident. anybody know who i contact with this grievance?

What do you mean by moochers? 

Message 31 of 34 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 22, 2012

A skaing rink would be neat. I'd like something where it's more of an obstacle course with jumps and the like. These new animation items do open up a lot of possiblities. I'm wondering if we'll see new dances soon as well.

Message 32 of 34 (541 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Well they replied back to me and the others that tweeted saying they are "close" to releasing them in NA and to "pls be patient". Yeah right, I have the patience of a gnat.

For some reason EU managed to sneak in the upper hand again this week with Granzella, so freaking annoying and unfair. I really don't know who to blame. As that person on the last page said, someone is lying. Also someone is screwing up. Whether that's SCEA, SCEE, Granzella, or a little bit of all 3, still remains a mystery, as I've yet to get a clear answer from whoever's in charge.

We all know EU are getting the exact same update as us (including halloween event) except they ALSO get these amazing skates, and a new dev debut, but that's fine since it's an EU dev.

But I can't tolerate or accept any region getting Granzella first outside of it's origin country of Japan, at this point especially there's no excuse for non-simultanious releases of Granzella in EU and NA. They even hired more staff for it!

So what NA exclusive are we getting? A Jack o latern head, and a male only shirt in x7... WHOOP DE FREAKING DOO! 

Yeah, I'm not buying a thing this week outside of the Juggernaut locomotion latern, and the black Ndreams wings (need it to go with outfits).

I'm seriously so upset about this I just wish I could stay off Home until these skates come, but I have nothing else to do, and Okami dosen't come out until NEXT week -_-

But once we get the skates, will EU get another early Gz exclusive?! It's like a never ending cycle of torment for Granzella fans...

Message 33 of 34 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I suspect we'll see these next week. At least I hope so. They do look awesome. I think we are getting closer to simultaneous releases though which would be a good thing.

Message 34 of 34 (479 Views)
0 Likes