Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: [JP] PeakvoxLabs Boys Day Festival REWARDS!!

Apr 29, 2013
Congrats Tang ^_^ LMO looking good!
Support Forums
Message 31 of 44 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Whats the best way to get a lvl 1 purple log?
Support Forums
Message 32 of 44 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Apr 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Whats the best way to get a lvl 1 purple log?

The easiest way to get Lvl 1 items is to trade in your free play (ticket) to get them.. I'm not on at the moment but I think its the 4th option. You can get the Lvl 1 element for 1 ticket, there are some other higher lvl elements you can get there too but they cost 3 tickets each and frankly not worth using paid for tickets for, as you can easily get them or the elements to make them with either none or one blue earring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 33 of 44 (297 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Thanks U2 thats a HUGE help I completely forgot about that feature. Youre the man!
Support Forums
Message 34 of 44 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Apr 30, 2013

You're welcome pistol.. Anytime I can help.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 35 of 44 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

May 4, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

I am glad Peakvox is celebrating Children's/ Boys Day in it's spaces. It's such a fantastic holiday in Japan that should be celebrate around the world. Smiley Happy 

im confused do the japanese hate girls?that tgey only celebrate boys that sounds really sad .i have japanese cousins and they never said anything about this festival

Message 36 of 44 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I am glad Peakvox is celebrating Children's/ Boys Day in it's spaces. It's such a fantastic holiday in Japan that should be celebrate around the world. Smiley Happy 

im confused do the japanese hate girls?that tgey only celebrate boys that sounds really sad .i have japanese cousins and they never said anything about this festival

Haven't you thought about if there is a Girl's day? It's on March 3. Boy's day was merge together to Children's day, so girls actually have their own seperate single special day and in theory get to celebrate both days.

Message 37 of 44 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 4, 2013

You should take a look at the main page. The picture got errored!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 38 of 44 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

I wish I had known about this sooner! When I saw the carp locomotions, I was so excited, I really wanted to get them but it's impossible. I know about Peakvox lab in Japan but I never understood which ingredients mixed with which and even with recent online guides it looks very complex to me. I have only a few level 1 items..it will be completely impossible for me to get all those recipes finished and mixing all the items needed to create higher leveled items all in time to get the carp locomotions. I felt very disappointed when I learned that I can't get the carp locomotions, the event will probably end any day now and I don't have enough time or money or items to get all the recipes needed to get the locomotions. Oh well. *sigh* I hope we see a return of the fish carp locomotions next year, maybe then I'll have a slight chance. Smiley Sad

Message 39 of 44 (121 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 6, 2013

It's May 5 and the event is still going. I found a website mentioning the event in Japanese and Google Translate says May 4th as the end date but if you look at the actual Japanese writing, it says May 12th. Not sure why google is translating May 12th as May 4th, maybe that's part of the confusion. I hope it does end in May 12th, that way I could have a chance to get more rewards. So far I've been able to get the blue hat rewards and I'm one recipe away from finishing the red hat rewards. I really hope I can get at least one of the carp LMO. I'm doing everything blind, I'm still not sure which items mix with which, I'm just working with trial and error and cluelessness here but so far I've been able to get a few rewards at least. Even if I don't get the carp LMO, at least I got the few rewards.

Message 40 of 44 (90 Views)