Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: [JP] PeakvoxLabs Boys Day Festival REWARDS!!

Apr 27, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Thank you for posting this, Tsunade. It will help me out a lot with getting the rewards from the event. Woman Happy I'm really liking the Fuji Daughter Bow the most and really want that reward the most of all. Do you know if I can just ge the items that I need to make it and get the reward or will I have to make all the other rewards on the list before I can make and get the Fuji Daughter Bow?

I didnt see any order to it Hinata, I think you can make em without having to make the other items.

Message 11 of 44 (300 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Apr 27, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Thank you for posting this, Tsunade. It will help me out a lot with getting the rewards from the event. Woman Happy I'm really liking the Fuji Daughter Bow the most and really want that reward the most of all. Do you know if I can just ge the items that I need to make it and get the reward or will I have to make all the other rewards on the list before I can make and get the Fuji Daughter Bow?

I didnt see any order to it Hinata, I think you can make em without having to make the other items.

Should read Nagon's post a few post above. He says you need the specific hat to get the reward.

Message 12 of 44 (294 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Apr 27, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Should read Nagon's post a few post above. He says you need the specific hat to get the reward.

Thank you asfghjk,  I had a looong day (very tired) LOL  But yes it would make sense that you need the hat in order to meet the requierements to move to the next set of rewards.  Once you get the newspaper hat you should be able to do the mixes that creates the Bow and skip everything else.

Message 13 of 44 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 27, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Thank you asfghjk,  I had a looong day (very tired) LOL  But yes it would make sense that you need the hat in order to meet the requierements to move to the next set of rewards.  Once you get the newspaper hat you should be able to do the mixes that creates the Bow and skip everything else.

Oh, I see. Well, then, it looks like I'm going to have my hands full with this event then. Do you know when the event will be ending?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 44 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I am reading that the event ends on May 4th (day after my bday ^_^)

This update is part of Golden Week festivities.

You can see giant magical carp flying all over Peakvox Labs, flying in Peakvox Monster and elsewhere.
Yay Golden Week!
Support Forums
Message 15 of 44 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I am reading that the event ends on May 4th (day after my bday ^_^)

This update is part of Golden Week festivities.

You can see giant magical carp flying all over Peakvox Labs, flying in Peakvox Monster and elsewhere.
Yay Golden Week!

That's next Saturday! I better start cracking on the rewards then. Thank you, Pistol, and happy early birthday. Woman Happy

Message 16 of 44 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Thank you very much ^_^ !

You know the more I think about that date its bugging me more. Why would it end on a Saturday and not a maintenance day? I may have been wrong Im sorry maybe someone else can take a shot at that. My Japanese is pretty horrible Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 17 of 44 (257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you very much ^_^ !

You know the more I think about that date its bugging me more. Why would it end on a Saturday and not a maintenance day? I may have been wrong Im sorry maybe someone else can take a shot at that. My Japanese is pretty horrible Smiley Sad

You're welcome. Woman Happy It's okay. I notice that, too, when I saw that it was on a Saturday. I thought it would be ending when Home updates next week.

Message 18 of 44 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 27, 2013
thank you for this. saves me from the people adding me for help. lol. I got some of the rewards already. working now for the koi mount lmo. Cat Happy
Message 19 of 44 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

The lab lady Hibiki mentions something about May 12th/13th as an end date - makes a bit more sense.

Message 20 of 44 (233 Views)