Apr 26 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

[JP] PeakvoxLabs Boys Day Festival REWARDS!!

[ Edited ]
43 replies 1199 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

This event is choc-full-of rewards  20 to be exact "Pretty Awesome" :smileyhappy: INCLUDING *Drum roll please* 4 carp LMOs

Speak to the LProject assistant Hibiki San (its the second to last option in the menu) she will give you a "Blue Paper Helmet" (its really a paper hat) head ornament

pshome_3012.jpg

This is a "Male Only Item" but no worries, you dont need to wear it. Press start to go to your nav and select rewards (thats the 3rd option down) highlight the paper hat and press L3 for information on the item, If you scroll down you will see element combinations that you need to create. Now I have translated the formulas the way I know how, I do not use the names given in the Peakvox guide list (Trust me it will not be hard to figure out, my technique is very simple) There is 2 formulas/recipes in the info for the first paper hat:

Log Level 1 (purple) + Feather Level 9 (orange)

Horn Level 11 (red) + Log Level 7 (purple)

Once completed you will receive the following items: Carp ornament

pshome_3013.jpg

Tachi decoration Wind Thunder Ornament

pshome_3014.jpg

You will also receive a Red Paper Helmet (female only head item)

pshome_3015.jpg

Now do the same thing you did with the previous hat, press start, go to rewards, highlight the red hat, press L3 for info and scroll down. You will see 2 more recipes:

Red Orb Level 8 (red) + Pink Feather Level 12 (orange)

Red Carnation Level 10 (green) + Gold Horn Level 17 (red)

Once completed take mixtures out of the tanks and you will receive these rewards: Gold folding screen ornament

pshome_3016.jpg

Bow decoration Fuji daughter ornament

pshome_3017.jpg

You will also receive a Yellow Paper Helmet, female and male versions head item

pshome_3018.jpg

Again same as before press start, go to rewards, highlight the red hat, press L3 for info and scroll down. Now you will see 4 receipes - NOTE: It is the same process for every hat

Gold Rock Level 19 (purple) + Yellow shell Level 19 (red)

Gold Rock Level 19 (purple) + crystal Level 21 (green)

Log Level 13 (purple) + Orange Shell Level 24 (red)

Blue scale Level 14 (blue) + Black Scale Level 22 (orange)

Once each mixture is completed take it out of the tank and you will recieve the following items: Male and female Axe hand item - NOTE: The male item counts as 1 items and female counts as 1 item for a total of 2 items.

pshome_3021.jpg

LMO Red Carp Carp child

pshome_3022.jpg

LMO Blue Carp Carp Child

pshome_3023.jpg

You will also recieve a Paper Helmet made out of newpaper

pshome_3024.jpg

Again same as before press start, go to rewards, highlight the red hat, press L3 for info and scroll down. Now you will see 6 recipes

Crystal Level 21 (green) + Clear potion in bottle Level 22 (blue)

Gold Feather Level 27 (orange) + Gray Gear Level 23 (purple)

Orange Horn Level 21 (orange) + Pearl White Orb Level 27 (blue)

Light Blue Horn Level 27 (red) + Blue Rock Level 27 (purple)

Crystal Level 21 (green) + Gold Feather Level 27 (orange)

Blood Red Carnation Level 27 + Gold potion in bottle Level 25 (blue)

After completing the following mixtures you will receive these rewards: LMO Black Carp Carp Adult NOTE: Adult is larger then child version

pshome_3028.jpg

LMO Gold Carp Carp Gold

pshome_3029.jpg

Tachi Wind Thunder Sword Male, Tachi Wind Thunder Sword female - hand item

pshome_3030.jpg

Bow Fuji Daughter Male, Bow Fuji Daughter Female - hand items

pshome_3031.jpg

That is all of the rewards and to avoid any confusion I will list them as well

REWARDS

1) Blue Paper Hat - male only head item

2) Carp - Ornament

3) Tachi Sword Decoration - ornament

4) Red Paper Hat - female only head item

5) Gold Folding Screen - ornament

6) Bow Decoration Fuji daughter - ornament

7&8) Yellow Paper Hat - male and female version head item (2)

9) Gold Axe - male only hand item

10) Gold Axe - female only hand item

11) LMO Carp Carp Red

12 ) LMO Carp Carp Blue

13&14) Newspaper Hat - Male and female head item (2)

15) LMO Carp Carp Black

16) LMO Carp Carp Gold

17) Tachi Sword - Male only hand item

15) Tachi Sword - female only hand item

19) Fuji Daughter Bow - male only hand item

20) Fuji Daughter Bow - female only had item

Have Fun getting your rewards and good Luck to all

Message 1 of 44 (1,199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: [JP] PeakvoxLabs Boys Day Festival REWARDS!!

Apr 26, 2013
You had me at carp LMOs.
Busy week in Japan it seems.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 44 (1,186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 26, 2013

With all the cool stuff I've seen posted over the last several days, you're basically forcing me to go to Japan, you know that, right? I hope you're happy! Smiley Wink

Thanks for all the great info!

Message 3 of 44 (1,179 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Apr 26, 2013

all these events with rewards that would cost $2 each in NA really makes me think about making an account for JP. i really wish we would get more events

Message 4 of 44 (1,156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Kind of a noob question as I've never really been all that into Peakvox Labs before, but how do I get the ingredients required for the recipes?
Message 5 of 44 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Apr 26, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This event is choc-full-of rewards  20 to be exact "Pretty Awesome" :smileyhappy: INCLUDING *Drum roll please* 4 carp LMOs

Speak to the LProject assistant Hibiki San (its the second to last option in the menu) she will give you a "Blue Paper Helmet" (its really a paper hat) head ornament

pshome_3012.jpg

This is a "Male Only Item" but no worries, you dont need to wear it. Press start to go to your nav and select rewards (thats the 3rd option down) highlight the paper hat and press L3 for information on the item, If you scroll down you will see element combinations that you need to create. Now I have translated the formulas the way I know how, I do not use the names given in the Peakvox guide list (Trust me it will not be hard to figure out, my technique is very simple) There is 2 formulas/recipes in the info for the first paper hat:

So do you have to go to the hat and select L3 and check the information on the item first, or can you just start mixing if you already know the formula?

Message 6 of 44 (1,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Thx for the info. Do they have to be done in that order? I'm assuming probably not, but if I have 2 of the higher level ingredients for the next to last reward, would it work if I mixed them now before doing the others? 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 7 of 44 (1,122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Thx for the info. Do they have to be done in that order? If I have 2 of the higher level ingredients for the next to last reward, would it work if I mixed it now before doing the others? 

You need the specific hat (that has the ingredients in the description) to unlock it.

The breakdown is

Blue -Carp ornament, sword ornament

Red -  folding screen ornament, bow ornament

Gold - M/F ax, red carp LMO, Blue LMO

Newspaper - black carp LMO, peakvox color carp LMO, M/F sword, M/F bow

You will need to finish the blue to get the red, finish the red to get gold, and finish gold to get the newspaper.

Message 8 of 44 (1,107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Thank you for posting this, Tsunade. It will help me out a lot with getting the rewards from the event. Woman Happy I'm really liking the Fuji Daughter Bow the most and really want that reward the most of all. Do you know if I can just ge the items that I need to make it and get the reward or will I have to make all the other rewards on the list before I can make and get the Fuji Daughter Bow?

Message 9 of 44 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

pshome_3012.jpg

So do you have to go to the hat and select L3 and check the information on the item first, or can you just start mixing if you already know the formula?

I already did it and took the time to translate it for you, so yes you can start mixing without having to translate and find the correstponding elements.

Message 10 of 44 (1,053 Views)