Survivor
2432 posts

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 8, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Anyone mixing the last two ingredients should get a twenty seven white orb.

Got it, and wings! Smiley Very Happy Now back to element-making and companion-composing... Smiley Sad Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Good job.

I'll be perfectly honest: If it wasn't for the extra tube and the potions that were all purchased specifically for this "quest", even with a element mixing list, it wouldn't've been possible. I say this because, if I'd been working at L Project on a regular basis (I hadn't been), I probably would've had enough higher-end elements to do it for free. Does this mean I've fallen for the trap? That I've succumbed to the whole "buy-your-rewards" imbroglio? Technically, yes. However, I did have a great time playing all the games in order to gather the elements, along with the rewards provided for it, as I've now got an outfit that is composed COMPLETELY of peakvox rewards. Also, I enjoyed being able to assist friends with their own missions, and making new friends, as I now believe that roughly 15% of users in JP Home are english-speaking. Smiley Wink So, if anybody would like help with L Project as they scramble to fly, or would just like to hang out while they're in JP Home, shoot a friend request to stardeth44105! Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 101 of 106 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

For the record, you can earn another mixing tube for free. You have to collect all ten books there. Which is quite a challenge.

1. Simply enter the lounge.

2. Clear zone 5 in Abduct Earth

3. Score 1 million points in Virus Escape: Normal.

4. Reach level 10 in Abduct Simulator.

5. Score 180k points in Virus Escape: Shooter.

6. Enter 7310 on the security panel.

7. Score 400k in Virus Escape: Hoard.

8. Activate 3 fevers in a single game in Hammer Virus

9. Defeat the 4th boss in normal play of Shooting Earth

10. Make 30% of the pets in L Project

Message 102 of 106 (182 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 8, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

For the record, you can earn another mixing tube for free. You have to collect all ten books there. Which is quite a challenge.

1. Simply enter the lounge.

2. Clear zone 5 in Abduct Earth

3. Score 1 million points in Virus Escape: Normal.

4. Reach level 10 in Abduct Simulator.

5. Score 180k points in Virus Escape: Shooter.

6. Enter 7310 in security panel.

7. Score 400k in Virus Escape: Hoard.

8. Activate 3 fevers in a single game in Hammer Virus

9. Defeat the 4th boss in normal play of Abduct Shooter.

10. Make 30% of the pets in L Project

Would you mind signing in on my account for 3, 8 and 9? I've done the rest. Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 103 of 106 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

3 is pretty easy but it's luck based. You have to stall long enough for vaccines to pop up. If you can chain 3-4 of them in a row then scoring one million is easy. My high score is around 5 million.

Message 104 of 106 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 29, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

3 is pretty easy but it's luck based. You have to stall long enough for vaccines to pop up. If you can chain 3-4 of them in a row then scoring one million is easy. My high score is around 5 million.

I managed to pull 2.6 million, and I was able to get the 3 fevers twice (by being half-asleep, go figure Smiley Wink), but realized I don't have 180K on Escape Virus: Shooter OR beaten the 4th boss in Shooting Earth. Can anybody PLEASE tell me there's something other than luck, like maybe an actual strategy to complete these tasks? I'm in dire need of that 3rd tube... Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 105 of 106 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Jan 29, 2013

stardeth wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

I managed to pull 2.6 million, and I was able to get the 3 fevers twice (by being half-asleep, go figure Smiley Wink), but realized I don't have 180K on Escape Virus: Shooter OR beaten the 4th boss in Shooting Earth. Can anybody PLEASE tell me there's something other than luck, like maybe an actual strategy to complete these tasks? I'm in dire need of that 3rd tube... Smiley Sad

Many of the games deal with randomness to it's game (random powerups, items, etc) so basically it's more luck than strategy, unless you use the paid items which lowers the difficulty level.

Message 106 of 106 (110 Views)
0 Likes