Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

 


LunarEmerald wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Hey U2Crazy4Me? What items does Peakvox Ninja give for the L-project? Can you plaese post them? Thanks? Smiley Tongue


Mostly item levels 4-10. Sometimes higher. I've gotten an 18 log once or twice. Ninja seems to give the equivalent of 1 blue earring with a bit better rate.

 


Thanks.

 

Now, about the level one log. Those seem to have disappeared I can seem to find those anywhere in the lab space without playing their other games. Which of their ticketed arcade games have it? 


How do you make these? The level 27 Horn and level 24 Flower?


If you're strapped with the earrings and you have ticket(s), you can "buy" this log from Hibika (lab tech) right there at the tube. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now, so I can't exactly give directions, so bear with me. I believe it's the 4th choice on the list, and when you click on it, it'll display what elements are available for "purchase" (don't quote me as I haven't tried it myself, but I think you can use your free ticket for the level 1 elements). Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 61 of 106 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

TeufleHundin99 wrote:
There is a mix list people.
Just search for L-Project Mix List.

I see your posting that cause you are trying to promote the list you made... While its nice you want to help A) don't keep people from feeling free to ask on here and B) your list needs work its completely incoherent and also there are multiple ways to make many of those elements which you don't have (some elements have up to 4 ways they can be made).. Also just so you and every one else knows you can only make the highest levels (in the 30's) by using the upgrade potions, there is no other way.



While I at first agreed with you concerning the list, it makes better sense when you can compare it to the element list displayed in Home. A little cogitation and it started to make sense, but I as well feel the alternate methods should be added to the list.

 

Now, regarding the elements in the upper levels... I don't think many will be too concerned with those, seeing as how most of us (myself included) are after those nifty wings. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 62 of 106 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2011
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

yaaa!

 

L Project Recipe

 

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2F...

 

How to use

 

click the cell of the ingredient that you want to create. so, that cell background color turn to aqua blue.
for example, click lv24 giant crustacean, so you can see lv22 underground lake water and lv23 Fragments of ancient knowledge turn to pastel green.
and lv21 The curved angle, phantom quartz and lv22 bat wings turn to blue.
it means
lv22 jar + lv23 gear = lv24 red shell (first time, its B rank T-Rex combination)
lv21 red hone + lv21 quartz = lv24 red shell
lv22 black wing + lv21 quartz = lv24 red shell

 

next, click lv22 Bat wings. then, lv21 The curved angle turns to pastel red color.
it means
lv21 red hone + lv21 red hone = lv22 black wing

 

next, move the cursor on the lv21 phantom quartz, so you can see red frames on that and lv19 gold ore cell.
it means

lv21 quartz + lv19 gold rock + nutrients (store item) = lv22 black wing

 

enjoy!! xD

 

nutrients (in japanese, 栄養剤) is upgrade potion i meant.

Message 63 of 106 (610 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

Hey, does anyone know exactly know the ingredients to make the paddle?

Message 64 of 106 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hey, does anyone know exactly know the ingredients to make the paddle?


 level 8 Orb + level 16 Rock, its the 3rd reward

Message 65 of 106 (567 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hey, does anyone know exactly know the ingredients to make the paddle?


 level 8 Orb + level 16 Rock, its the 3rd reward


Alright, thank you. Cat Happy

Message 66 of 106 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 2, 2013

chikuwa_us wrote:

yaaa!

 

L Project Recipe

 

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2F...

 

How to use

 

click the cell of the ingredient that you want to create. so, that cell background color turn to aqua blue.
for example, click lv24 giant crustacean, so you can see lv22 underground lake water and lv23 Fragments of ancient knowledge turn to pastel green.
and lv21 The curved angle, phantom quartz and lv22 bat wings turn to blue.
it means
lv22 jar + lv23 gear = lv24 red shell
lv21 red hone + lv21 quartz = lv24 red shell
lv22 black wing + lv21 quartz = lv24 red shell

 

next, click lv22 Bat wings. then, lv21 The curved angle turns to pastel red color.
it means
lv21 red hone + lv21 red hone = lv22 black wing

 

next, move the cursor on the lv21 phantom quartz, so you can see red frames on that and lv19 gold ore cell.
it means

lv21 quartz + lv19 gold rock + nutrients (store item) = lv22 black wing

 

enjoy!! xD

 

nutrients (in japanese, 栄養剤) is upgrade potion i meant.


<3Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Tongue

 

Thank you, Chikuwa. <3

sword-art-online
Message 67 of 106 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 3, 2013

stardeth wrote:

If you're strapped with the earrings and you have ticket(s), you can "buy" this log from Hibika (lab tech) right there at the tube. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now, so I can't exactly give directions, so bear with me. I believe it's the 4th choice on the list, and when you click on it, it'll display what elements are available for "purchase" (don't quote me as I haven't tried it myself, but I think you can use your free ticket for the level 1 elements). Hope this helps! Smiley Happy


 Yes stardeth you are correct about what you posted.. If you click X at the tanks then pick the 4th option there is a list of elements the first four in the list have a 1 to the right of the names those ones you can use your free play to get (1 of which is the level 1 log).. The others in the list you need to have tickets to trade in for.. The only thing is you don't need to be as you said strapped with the earrings for it to work.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 68 of 106 (502 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 3, 2013

oh thanks for the info.

Message 69 of 106 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs Limited time New Years rewards

Jan 3, 2013

Got the wings. Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 106 (457 Views)
0 Likes