Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

Well someone like me who missed all of it can post the mix list (or the materials I've made cause I'm not done w/ the first 60 yet) and those of you/us that have things can fill in the blanks as needed

Message 21 of 70 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4422 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013
😯 Ay event?!?! Oh my! Then I have a chance to get some items I missed during past holidays then! 😋
Message 22 of 70 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Well someone like me who missed all of it can post the mix list (or the materials I've made cause I'm not done w/ the first 60 yet) and those of you/us that have things can fill in the blanks as needed


its up to everyone to decide what they want to do, it seems more efficient to just write down the ones you need instead of sorting thru a list not related to them.  

Message 23 of 70 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

I think possibly the best thing to do is to find previous event threads and look in there and maybe re-post that info on here

Message 24 of 70 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

so you're saying you can skip to individual things and you do have to do them in order?

Message 25 of 70 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

xXCandyMan342Xx wrote:

I think possibly the best thing to do is to find previous event threads and look in there and maybe re-post that info on here


What would be the purpose of that?  What if what your mixing is something you already have and your wasting time?  Im just saying that posting a random list of event items that may or may not relate to you in particular can be time consuming and unnecessary to make the ones you do need.  Some of these mixes are very long to make, but like I say before its up to each individual to decide wheater they rather mix whats on their list or start mixing everything on a random list.  

Message 26 of 70 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

so you're saying you can skip to individual things and you do have to do them in order?


nope ... no particular order is needed 

Message 27 of 70 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/26/2012
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013
Message 28 of 70 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

xXCandyMan342Xx wrote:

I think possibly the best thing to do is to find previous event threads and look in there and maybe re-post that info on here


What would be the purpose of that?  What if what your mixing is something you already have and your wasting time?  Im just saying that posting a random list of event items that may or may not relate to you in particular can be time consuming and unnecessary to make the ones you do need.  Some of these mixes are very long to make, but like I say before its up to each individual to decide wheater they rather mix whats on their list or start mixing everything on a random list.  


I was thinking if we could see what all the rewards were whether they are of any interest, maybe there is a good reason (i.e. lack of interest in it) why they weren't made in the first place

Message 29 of 70 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 24, 2013

Also once you complete a reward it will no longer be on your list

Message 30 of 70 (247 Views)
0 Likes