Aug 15 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3752 posts

[JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

[ Edited ]
69 replies 910 views Edited Aug 24, 2013

I meant to do this yesterday, but I was informed that next week Peakvox Labs in JP will be celebrating their 2yr anniversary (wow time flies) Anyways, with that said rewards will be given most likely by creating or rather say mixing elements.   SO!  I wanted to give everyone a heads up one week before the event so that you can collect elements and have them on hand Smiley Happy 

I will also update this thread with the formulas and rewards that you will be getting once the event starts and I welcome everyone's feedback and or help with the formula translations.  I am hoping that the advance notice will help everyone get the rewards on time, Im excited, hope you are too and hope to see you in Peakvox LOL 

Edit:

There is only one new mix that relates to everyone 

2 level 8 red orbs (dragon) = A head item of the red character in the middle of the cake

Also once you complete a reward it will no longer be on your list

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 1 of 70 (910 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Re: [JP] Peakvox Labs 2yr Anniversary

Aug 15, 2013

Wow, I can't believe it's that time already. I remember last year for their birthday, when we all got the little red flames for our arms. That feels like yesterday. The rewards last year were brilliant, if I remember correctly, didn't they have a game there too?

396611_127665557389433_1936151530_n.jpg

XBad_OneX, beantot, myself and ixarix at Peakvox' 1st birthday xD

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 2 of 70 (891 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

Aug 15, 2013

neato, thanks Tsu. I missed the year 1 celebration, so hopefully things this time around are awesome.

Message 3 of 70 (852 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I just found out that they will be allowing people to obtain rewards missed from back Christmas 2011 due to people complaints.  So for those of you who missed out on this, you will be very happy you can now get these rewards,  I am still trying to confirm all the details and I will keep everyone posted Smiley Happy 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 4 of 70 (842 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Aug 15, 2013

If you are just starting out on JP Home (but familiar with peakvox labs NA) do you suggest just taking the time to collect as many ingrediants as you can and combining them for higher level ingredients, or should people be focusing on something different? Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 70 (831 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Thanks Tsu good knowledge to have on deck ^_^
Support Forums
Message 6 of 70 (804 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I just found out that they will be allowing people to obtain rewards missed from back Christmas 2011 due to people complaints.  So for those of you who missed out on this, you will be very happy you can now get these rewards,  I am still trying to confirm all the details and I will keep everyone posted Smiley Happy 

What were the Christmas rewards from 2011? I forgot. Woman Sad

Message 7 of 70 (787 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6773 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

The event will be from August 25th to September 8th.

You will be able to get the rewards from Christmas 2011 and Boys Festival 2013.

This was given when you entered the labs for Cristmas 2011:

PVL

Message 8 of 70 (756 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Aug 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

The event will be from August 25th to September 8th.

You will be able to get the rewards from Christmas 2011 and Boys Festival 2013.

This was given when you entered the labs for Cristmas 2011:

PVL

What you're saying is that they're going to bring back the Christmas 2011 rewards and the Boys Festival 2013 rewards?

Message 9 of 70 (728 Views)
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Aug 17, 2013
Thanks for the info!  YAY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JulianMatisse wrote:

If you are just starting out on JP Home (but familiar with peakvox labs NA) do you suggest just taking the time to collect as many ingrediants as you can and combining them for higher level ingredients, or should people be focusing on something different? Smiley Happy

With the other events you start off with a lower ingredient to make the first reward and you will make an ingredient which will be one of the second ingredient you will need for the next reward. It is best to have a stock of  higher ingredients.Accelerators  and Time potions are helpful and of course the earrings.  One easy way to get higher ingredients (like lvl 18 items) is play Peakvox ninja to collect the black boxes in the game.

original
Message 10 of 70 (706 Views)