Sep 15 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 436 posts
Accepted Solution

[JP] Oshaberi Quest 6

5 replies 205 views Edited Sep 15, 2013

I cannot for the life of me find, buy, or evolve anything into the B seed it is asking for. Can anyone help me out with some hints?

Message 1 of 6 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: [JP] Oshaberi Quest 6

Sep 15, 2013

From looking on the web site it looks like you need to evolve the following C seed クロッカスアセロラ, you can get this C seed by evolving the alpha version of the D seed パンジーブロッコリー which I'm guessing can be traded for FC points at the counter, I would have to check

Message 2 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Sep 15, 2013

xXCandyMan342Xx wrote:

From looking on the web site it looks like you need to evolve the following C seed クロッカスアセロラ, you can get this C seed by evolving the alpha version of the D seed パンジーブロッコリー   which I'm guessing can be traded for FC points at the counter, I would have to check

See if the C Crocus Acerola (クロッカスアセロラ) is for sale, 600 FC. This is what you need for the B Bararingo for the quest by evolving the C++ back to seed.

farm22.JPG

farm23.JPG

If not then you have to get the D Pansy Broccoli (a) 600 FC.
パンジーブロッコリー(a) and evolve that to C.

farm3.JPG

farm4.JPG

Message 3 of 6 (152 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I think my problem has been that I take the C seed and evolve it straight through - I keep getting a bag of the same C seed at the end even though I have it at c++.  I will make C++ and grow that seperately with evolution and hope that works!  Thank you!

Message 4 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Sep 15, 2013

If I remember correctly to evolve a seed into a different kind, you have to use the suns required on every step of the 3 watering stages: suns at sappling state, suns at flower stage and suns again at fruit stage, the little bar tells you how many suns are required at each stage and it will fill up and kind of blink once is full.

One thing to bear in mind is that not all seeds evolve into a different kind, if at fruit stage you look at the picture on the top right and says *Seed type* ++ Max it means it won't evolve into a different one.

Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Sep 15, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

I think my problem has been that I take the C seed and evolve it straight through - I keep getting a bag of the same C seed at the end even though I have it at c++.  I will make C++ and grow that seperately with evolution and hope that works!  Thank you!

As mentioned, you'll have to give it sun at the fruit stage also, to make it a B.

Message 6 of 6 (121 Views)
0 Likes