Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [JP] Oshaberi Farm Fairy Wings LMO

Aug 31, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

There's a new event in Oshaberi Farm were you get a lovely butterfly LMO.  

Receive the seed from the girl in purple in the lobby, this is an S seed you need to grow 6000 FC points flower version of the seed and 7000 FC points fruit version of the seed.  It can be S, S+ or S++ it doesn't matter, the only difference is the FC points while a S flower version will give you 900+ FC points an S++ gives you 1500+.  I was able to complete the quest with 2 S++ seeds maxed, one for the flower and one for the fruit.  

Happy Farming Smiley Very Happy Oh yeah!  Here's a picture of the LMO 

holding period: up to 4 days 21 - September 8, 2013

Reward:   Feather of LMO-fairy

6000FC minute flower of the crystal (Minori 1) 
7000FC minutes of real crystal the (Minori 1)

POINT VALUES

975FC    S     Crystal roses - 10 star

1125FC  S     Crystal Stars  - 10 star

1190FC  S + Crystal Sunflower  -  10 star

1445 FC S+ Crystal Medalion  - 10 star

1575FC  S++ Crystal Bell Minori  - 10 star

1890FC  S++ White quartz Minori  - 10 star

I've been thinking about going to Japan Home to do this event with Lego. I want to make sure I understand something before I go and decide to do the event. To get the wings, I'm going to have to get 6000 FC for the Flower Crystal Minori and 7000 FC for the Real Crystal Minori?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 26 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

There's a new event in Oshaberi Farm were you get a lovely butterfly LMO.  

Receive the seed from the girl in purple in the lobby, this is an S seed you need to grow 6000 FC points flower version of the seed and 7000 FC points fruit version of the seed.  It can be S, S+ or S++ it doesn't matter, the only difference is the FC points while a S flower version will give you 900+ FC points an S++ gives you 1500+.  I was able to complete the quest with 2 S++ seeds maxed, one for the flower and one for the fruit.  

Happy Farming Smiley Very Happy Oh yeah!  Here's a picture of the LMO 

holding period: up to 4 days 21 - September 8, 2013

Reward:   Feather of LMO-fairy

6000FC minute flower of the crystal (Minori 1) 
7000FC minutes of real crystal the (Minori 1)

POINT VALUES

975FC    S     Crystal roses - 10 star

1125FC  S     Crystal Stars  - 10 star

1190FC  S + Crystal Sunflower  -  10 star

1445 FC S+ Crystal Medalion  - 10 star

1575FC  S++ Crystal Bell Minori  - 10 star

1890FC  S++ White quartz Minori  - 10 star

I've been thinking about going to Japan Home to do this event with Lego. I want to make sure I understand something before I go and decide to do the event. To get the wings, I'm going to have to get 6000 FC for the Flower Crystal Minori and 7000 FC for the Real Crystal Minori?

Any of the flower stage is fine for the 6000 FC; roses, sunflower, bell. You'll just need to turn in more numbers for the lower ranks.

Same goes with the fruit(?) stage. Need to make a total of 7000FC with any of stars, medalion, and quartz.

Message 22 of 26 (362 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
1041 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Although I don't like this reward at all, I decided to make it today after I learned that Sony won't add any new content in JP Home. I just want to keep it as a souvenir from Oshaberi Farm. Sayonara....

Message 23 of 26 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 31, 2013

How do you get more of the seeds that you need for the event? Is it just once a day that you can get the seed from the girl in the lobby, and is it possible to buy the seeds needed for the event?

Message 24 of 26 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

How do you get more of the seeds that you need for the event? Is it just once a day that you can get the seed from the girl in the lobby, and is it possible to buy the seeds needed for the event?

The best way and easiest way to get more than one seed is to come multiple days in a row.  Event seeds are given daily this seed in perticular is an S seed which is difficult to make and you will need at some point if you want to continue the regular quest, so here are your options: 

1. Collect daily seed from the girl in the lobby [show up every day and collect seed] 
  2. Take the seed you have and multiply it, so give it water [No Sun] until it goes back to seed.  A 5-6 star will give you two seeds, a 7-9 star will give you 3 seeds and a 10 star will give you 4 seeds.  Giving it water and sun will make the + and ++ versions of the seed. 
  3. You can buy the seed from the girl in the farming space [not the girl in the lobby].  You cannot buy S seeds so you would have to evolve it, SO, you would have to buy a B alpha seed, that turns into an A alpha seed, that turns into the S seed you need.  Needless to say its a lot of work to do this and requires a lot of sun and water since you would have give it max sun and water for every stage until you make the seed you need

Another benefit from getting the seed from the girl in the lobby is that she also gives you fertilizers, syringes and 50% water.  Today she gave fertilizer and syringe.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

P.S.  Bare in mind this is a 7 watering seed so if you want to multiply it will require 7 waterings at the seedling stage, 7 waterings at the flower stage and 7 waterings at the fruit stage just to multiply, to then start growing the plants you need.

Message 25 of 26 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 31, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

The best way and easiest way to get more than one seed is to come multiple days in a row.  Event seeds are given daily this seed in perticular is an S seed which is difficult to make and you will need at some point if you want to continue the regular quest, so here are your options: 

1. Collect daily seed from the girl in the lobby [show up every day and collect seed] 
  2. Take the seed you have and multiply it, so give it water [No Sun] until it goes back to seed.  A 5-6 star will give you two seeds, a 7-9 star will give you 3 seeds and a 10 star will give you 4 seeds.
  3. You can buy the seed from the girl in the farming space [not the girl in the lobby].  You cannot buy S seeds so you would have to evolve it, SO, you would have to buy a B alpha seed, that turns into an A alpha seed, that turns into the S seed you need.  Needless to say its a lot of work to do this and requires a lot of sun and water since you would have give it max sun and water for every stage until you make the seed you need

Another benefit from getting the seed from the girl in the lobby is that she also gives you fertilizers, syringes and 50% water.  Today she gave fertilizer and syringe.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Thank you, Tsu. The info you gave me help a lot. Woman Happy

Message 26 of 26 (303 Views)