Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Same patterns, same colors, same hair as some of the stuff already released.

 

I'll be skipping these.


These are clearly different from the other Mandarin dresses GZ has released.

Besides, even if they were the same, it's not like any other dev in Home hasn't recycled content.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 27 (286 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Same patterns, same colors, same hair as some of the stuff already released.

 

I'll be skipping these.


These are clearly different from the other Mandarin dresses GZ has released.

Besides, even if they were the same, it's not like any other dev in Home hasn't recycled content.


Oh you mean because they are shorter with small adjustments in the patterns, makes them uniquely different.

And yes you got that right, lots of recycled stuff on Home, Wasn't picking on Granzella in general.

 

I didn't see anything here that's my cup of tea that's all.

 

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 27 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Same patterns, same colors, same hair as some of the stuff already released.

 

I'll be skipping these.


These are clearly different from the other Mandarin dresses GZ has released.

Besides, even if they were the same, it's not like any other dev in Home hasn't recycled content.


Oh you mean because they are shorter with small adjustments in the patterns, makes them uniquely different.

 

 

 


I never said they were "uniquely different." But they're certainly not the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 27 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

And besides, while they are similar to the previous Mandarin dresses, there are notable differences.

 

  • Hairstyle is different, the other hairstyes didn't have the ribbon in them.
  • The dresses themselves are darker coloured.
  • They're shorter.
  • There's that little thing around the leg.
  • The shoes are totally different than the other's shoes.
  • The other dresses didn't come with gloves, these do.
  • The pattern is completely different.
  • The exposed back is way bigger than on the old dresses.
  • There's lace design around the arm openings as well as the slit on the bottom, other dresses didn't have that.

 

If you don't want to get them, then that's fine. You don't have to. And while I won't disagree that they are similar, and I can't stress that word enough, they're not the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 27 (248 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Same patterns, same colors, same hair as some of the stuff already released.

 

I'll be skipping these.


These are clearly different from the other Mandarin dresses GZ has released.

Besides, even if they were the same, it's not like any other dev in Home hasn't recycled content.


Oh you mean because they are shorter with small adjustments in the patterns, makes them uniquely different.

 

 

 


I never said they were "uniquely different." But they're certainly not the same.


 

It's all in the eye of the beholder...

 

I see a costume that is not much different then things previously released.

 

Therefore I wont be buying it.

 

I like Granzella as much as the next person, it's OK not to like everything they release right?

 

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 27 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013
The outfits are really nice even though I'm not particularly that interested in them myself, the male ones just aren't the style I prefer and I dislike facial hair.

It is great to see Granzella trying some slightly different styles of clothing content none the less.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 27 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

I will probably get some of this too, once I get money again,lol. I like the sameness and the differences in all the things on home, people can find the styles they want at the prices they want. These are really pretty


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 17 of 27 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

 

It's all in the eye of the beholder...

I see a costume that is not much different then things previously released.

Therefore I wont be buying it.

I like Granzella as much as the next person, it's OK not to like everything they release right?


Correct. Even I don't get everything GZ puts out, and I'm a total GZ fanboy. But I can at least tell the differences between the things they release.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 27 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 11, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

 

It's all in the eye of the beholder...

I see a costume that is not much different then things previously released.

Therefore I wont be buying it.

I like Granzella as much as the next person, it's OK not to like everything they release right?


Correct. Even I don't get everything GZ puts out, and I'm a total GZ fanboy. But I can at least tell the differences between the things they release.


Well since you don't pay for my content, I guess I don't care - my money, my choice.

 

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 27 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: [JP] New this week from Granzella

Sep 11, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

 

It's all in the eye of the beholder...

I see a costume that is not much different then things previously released.

Therefore I wont be buying it.

I like Granzella as much as the next person, it's OK not to like everything they release right?


Correct. Even I don't get everything GZ puts out, and I'm a total GZ fanboy. But I can at least tell the differences between the things they release.


Well since you don't pay for my content, I guess I don't care - my money, my choice.

 

 

 


I never said otherwise lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 27 (210 Views)
0 Likes