Sackboy
463 posts

Re: Oshaberi Quest Updated

Jun 5, 2013

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if a 10 star plant goes back to seed, when you replant it there should be 5-6 flowers on it right?

Message 41 of 59 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Re: [JP] New Oshaberi Quest 5/15-7/3

Jun 5, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

LOL.. Yes I did see the requirements for it, but don't worry its not as bad as it seems. The SS you'll essentially need 5 plants at 10 stars, the SS+ you'll need 6 plants and the SS++ you'll need 7 plants.. So if you grow each version 2 times at 10 stars you will have more then enough for the quest and the extras you can either keep 1 for yourself to use in the personal space or sell them all off inside the farm for FC points.

The real killer is that all this is, as far as i can tell, only for the yellow set of wings.

IDC about that. Just completing this quest is good for me. I did have a question though. While you're watering, what do the things in the 3rd menu option do? I know the 50% water gives you 50% water, but what do the needles and bags do?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this.. The green bag and purple bag are both fertilizers the Green is a paid for one and the purple you get for free in various ways. They both do the same thing which is improve your plant but the green seeing you pay for it is more effective. But if your not getting much help or just short of 10 flowers/fruit you can use the fertilizer to help pop another flower/fruit. The 2 needle looking items follow the same path, the red one being a paid for item (thus more effective) and the blue being one you get free in various ways.. Their purpose is to advance your waterings, so say you have like for the event a 5 watering plant and the seedling is maxed out already, instead of having to spend the time and water droplets for all 5 waterings you can start the watering with one droplet then use the blue syringe to advance your waterings by 2 so that one water droplet will complete 3 waterings in total. To be honest there is a lot more to it as when or when not to use them, there is a right time and wrong time to use them, can be a waste to just use them wily nilly, but I hope this helps your understanding of their purposes.. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 42 of 59 (457 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Jun 5, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if a 10 star plant goes back to seed, when you replant it there should be 5-6 flowers on it right?

Okay well for whatever reason not all plants are the same and sometimes personally I think that maybe they glitch at times but here's what would be or should be the normal progression. A 10 star seedling will/should give you 4 flowers to start when it sprouts, a 10 star flower plant when it goes to the fruit stage will/should give you 6 fruit to start (although there are some plants that will only give you 4 fruit to start).. A 10 star plant of any kind of flower/fruit will give you 4 plants when you harvest them but if you evolve a seed to another seed a even if you get the first one to a 10 star you only get 1 seed of the new evolution and at Max it will only be a 2 star seed.

A further breakdown for you is:

1-6 star flower/fruit will get you 2 plants

7-9 star flower/fruit will get you 3 plants

and of course a 10 star flower/fruit will get you 4 plants at harvest

Message 43 of 59 (455 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Jun 5, 2013

good stuff U2. 

Message 44 of 59 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Jun 13, 2013

I'm super confused kinda on the tulip. does it just want fc from one stage or all 3 stages, or does it matter? Some help would be very appreciated thanks.

Message 45 of 59 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 13, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Some plants give you 4 flowers at harvest and some give you 6

If the seed is a 10 star and it gives you 4 flowers when it sprouts, if you manage to get that plant to a 10 star flower you will get 6 fruit and vise versa if a 10 star seed gives you 6 flowers when it sprouts, if you get that to a 10 star flower you will get 4 fruit.  Not sure why some plants are different then others, hope this helps clarify a bit Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 59 (195 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Jun 13, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

I'm super confused kinda on the tulip. does it just want fc from one stage or all 3 stages, or does it matter? Some help would be very appreciated thanks.

To be honest I haven't fully started this one yet but I'm pretty sure that it shouldn't matter.. It should be that you can trade in any of the plants  you want for the points as long as they are the flower, not fruit.

Just an FYI a 10 C++ flower of this plant is worth 400 FC.

Message 47 of 59 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Jun 16, 2013

any speculation on the red shell's requirements? 

Message 48 of 59 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

You will recieve a C seed that you need to Harvest and give to the girl in the lobby 5000 FC points

Tulip flower of species C of tulip lemon white tulip 225FC 

Tulip flower species of C + Tulip lemon lemon tulip 270FC 
Tulip flower species of the C + + tulip lemon red 400FC 

pshome_3149.jpg

Edit:  You will receive Male and Female versions of the Tulip in different colors, the male one (the one you see here) is more orange and the female one is pink.  I accidentally took this pic, not sure if you can tell the difference.

Message 49 of 59 (152 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Jun 17, 2013

do those rainbow boots do anything? Or they just for looks?

Message 50 of 59 (138 Views)
0 Likes