Highlighted
Dec 26 2012
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

[JP] LIMITED TIME PEAKVOX LABS REWARDS

40 replies 1544 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

There are 6 rewards available in Peakvox Labs (besides the reindeer pets added), you can acquire these my mixing the following elements

1- Blue rock lvl 3 water + Gray rock lvl 4 Magic = horn lvl 5 dragon,  REWARD:  Small cake merry christmas (decoration)

2- Horn lvl 5 dragon + flower lvl 10 energy = scale lvl 9 dragon, REWARD:  Christams Bell (hand item)

3- Scale lvl 9 dragon + log lvl 13 magic = scale 14 dragon, REWARD: Large Snowman 1 (decoration)

4- Scale lvl 14 + 15 blue gem energy = while shell lvl 17 water:  REWARD:  Large Snowman 2 (decoration)

5- White shell lvl 17 water + scale lvl 16 creature = Log lvl 18 energy, REWARD:  Christmas Wreath (decoration)

6- Log lvl 18 + Rock lvl 16 magic = Black shell lvl 20 creature, REWARD:  Christmas Animated Septor (hand item)

Now before you go all crazy with this, theres a few things to remember, 1st you have to pick the 2nd to last option and speak to the Lab Assistant you will see a 1 for the first reward, once the element is completed and you removed it from the tank then and only then will you see the reward pop up on the right side,  Then talk to the Assistant again she will now tell you to make number 2, keep doing this until you have all the rewards.   OH and yeah!  You have until the 31 of December to complete these and receive the rewards.  Good luck to all and Happy Holidays Smiley Happy

Side Note: Water=blue, Dragon=red, Creature=orange, Magic=purple, Energy=green

Message 1 of 41 (1,544 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Re: [JP] LIMITED TIME PEAKVOX LABS REWARDS

Dec 26, 2012

nice walk thou now i know what your doing there all the timeSmiley Tongue im so lazy and need to do this ill get around to itSmiley Tongue i just unlock my tea house last night yep lazySmiley Tongue

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 2 of 41 (1,518 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I'm happy it's coming here. Should be pretty popular. I've just never wanted to deal with the Japan language and try to figure out what to do. Too much work.

Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 41 (1,515 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'm happy it's coming here. Should be pretty popular. I've just never wanted to deal with the Japan language and try to figure out what to do. Too much work.

Smiley Wink

This is for the limited xmas event. Not coming to us. 

Message 4 of 41 (1,509 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 26, 2012

a1557851 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Smiley Wink

This is for the limited xmas event. Not coming to us. 

I'm talking about the spaces in general. I know the Christmas event isn't coming at least not this year. 

Message 5 of 41 (1,502 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

There are 6 rewards available in Peakvox Labs (besides the reindeer pets added), you can acquire these my mixing the following elements

1- Blue rock lvl 3 water + Gray rock lvl 4 Magic = horn lvl 5 dragon,  REWARD:  Small cake merry christmas (decoration)

cake

2- Horn lvl 5 dragon + flower lvl 10 energy = scale lvl 9 water REWARD:  Christams Bell (hand item)

bell

3- Scale lvl 9 water + log lvl 13 magic = scale 14 dragon, REWARD: Large Snowman 1 (decoration)

sm1

4- Scale lvl 14 dragon + 15 blue gem energy = while shell lvl 17 water:  REWARD:  Large Snowman 2 (decoration)

sm2

5- White shell lvl 17 water + scale lvl 16 creature = Log lvl 18 energy, REWARD:  Christmas Wreath (decoration)

wrth

6- Log lvl 18 energy + Rock lvl 16 magic = Black shell lvl 20 creature, REWARD:  Christmas Animated Septor (hand item)

hand

Now before you go all crazy with this, theres a few things to remember, 1st you have to pick the 2nd to last option and speak to the Lab Assistant you will see a 1 for the first reward, once the element is completed and you removed it from the tank then and only then will you see the reward pop up on the right side,  Then talk to the Assistant again she will now tell you to make number 2, keep doing this until you have all the rewards.   OH and yeah!  You have until the 31 of December to complete these and receive the rewards.  Good luck to all and Happy Holidays Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 41 (1,483 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I have most of those items. I want those holiday items now.

sword-art-online
Message 7 of 41 (1,417 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Thanks for the pictures CMC

Message 8 of 41 (1,379 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Okay....I have absolutely no idea to what I'm doing. I did this during Halloween and started mixing a bunch of things together and never got anywhere, so I don't know how this works....help? Smiley Sad

EDIT: Screw it, I give up. Not worth the trouble. I can't even mix any ingredients together and ones I already have keep disappearing so why bother

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 9 of 41 (1,347 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Dec 27, 2012

The ingredients highlighted in yellow are the only ones that you have to make. The resulting ingredient from the the first mixture will be your first ingredient for the second and so on.

2- Horn lvl 5 dragon + flower lvl 10 energy = scale lvl 9 water, REWARD:  Christams Bell (hand item)

3- Scale lvl 9 water + log lvl 13 magic = scale 14 dragon, REWARD: Large Snowman 1 (decoration)

4- Scale lvl 14 dragon + 15 blue gem energy = while shell lvl 17 water:  REWARD:  Large Snowman 2 (decoration)

6- Log lvl 18 + Rock lvl 16 magic = Black shell lvl 20 creature, REWARD:  Christmas Animated Septor (hand item)

Message 10 of 41 (1,285 Views)
0 Likes