Sackboy
436 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

Sep 20, 2013

All Sony needs to do in NA is start permabanning ISE accounts.  So Simple.  The word would spread quicker than a police car spotted near a crack den.

Message 71 of 145 (397 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Sep 20, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

And how exactly would they be able to discern an item obtained via ISE as opposed to an item obtained legitmately?..

You got it!  This sounds more like a bluff then anything else.  It does not seem to be doing anything on the JP server people are still using ISE. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 72 of 145 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Ok i guess i'm the dummy but what does ISE stand for? Smiley Indifferent lol

Message 73 of 145 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Ok i guess i'm the dummy but what does ISE stand for? Smiley Indifferent lol

ISE stands for "Item Server Exploit"

Also your not a dummy most people don't know that.  Instead of calling it an Exploit they call it a "Hack"..

GAPHome

General

Message 74 of 145 (384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 20, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

All Sony needs to do in NA is start permabanning ISE accounts.  So Simple.  The word would spread quicker than a police car spotted near a crack den.

Home's closing in 2014 anyways....    We all know it's coming!!!

Most people soon as they get there grubby Hands on PS4 there gonna stop using Home and that's the end of HOME!!!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 75 of 145 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well since Japan Home is clsoing next year anyways... WTH are they acting on that now when there about to close....

I just don't get this... Why Now? They should of acted on this years ago... But now with them Closing soon....  What in the World!!!

Just odd,

You should read other comments before saying anything. Japan has been banning people since day 1 of Home, so it's nothing like they just started. This notice is warning about the use of ISE through the DNS method that everyone can easily use (unlike previous where you need to JB your PS3) and is stating not to use it or get banned.

And I'll bet he's not going to read my reply Smiley Tongue

Message 76 of 145 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ThrenodyT wrote:

Home's closing in 2014 anyways....    We all know it's coming!!!

Most people soon as they get there grubby Hands on PS4 there gonna stop using Home and that's the end of HOME!!!

ThrenodyT:   As I already pointed out ISE is an Exploit not a Hack so there is never going to be a way to trace who has used it and who has not.  There for there is no way Sony can ban ISE accounts.    There is a big difference from a hack and an exploit.  A Hack would be illegal and Sony would be able to find out who has used it and an exploit is a bug with the program it's self.  There are no locks on free items in Home there for anyone can get them.  When Sony started to make Home into a game that's when ISE started becomeing a problem.

DCS-TekkenI also don't see Sony putting Home on the PS4 but Home will not die in 2014 just fade away as more and more people start to buy the PS4 and stop using Home/PS3's.  Sony will start doing less and less to Home in the upcomeing years as they already started doing.

GAPHome

General

Message 77 of 145 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 20, 2013

for anyone can get them.  When Sony started to make Home into a game that's when ISE started becomeing a problem.

DCS-TekkenI also don't see Sony putting Home on the PS4 but Home will not die in 2014 just fade away as more and more people start to buy the PS4 and stop using Home/PS3's.  Sony will start doing less and less to Home in the upcomeing years as they already started doing.

But haven't people already posted screen shots of PS4 with the home logo there?

Message 78 of 145 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Sep 20, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:
But haven't people already posted screen shots of PS4 with the home logo there?

Yes they have, I know of the pic's and video that you are talking about and have posted on most of the topics and they both been lead to be fake.  Also no word from Sony saying anything on this matter.  What else?

• Advertisers Abandoning PS Home.
  • Sony not having an interest in doing there own events any more.
  • Third party game developers leving Home and not coming back.

"Heavy Water Sadly, there is no money in Home to support a full studio and it fluctuates quite a bit... We will do what we can but its not that easy and we would like to see users create their own worlds,, hence, AGF!" [click here for link]

There is also more but these are all signs that Home is not doing that well.

GAPHome

General

Message 79 of 145 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

**snip**

There is also more but these are all signs that Home is not doing that well.

Take this to the PS4 thread. This isn't about Home on PS4. It's about ISE content in Japan. Please stay on topic.

Message 80 of 145 (276 Views)