Monster Hunter
15 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013
@abysmaldawna, why you are laughing at the ISE users that were banned they will be simply re adding all their items to a new account lol so really why even laugh. All that will be accomplished is they get an awesome new account lol that make you mad? If their system in banned, they will unban it. Hackers will NEVER be stopped, maybe slowed but NEVER stopped. ISE isn't going anywhere. As for ISE users running with their tail between their legs HA! I think you should go on home, you won't see them hiding. They will be everywhere flaunting their items just to make your butt hurt. Smiley Wink

Sony should just LEARN how to patch it once and for all. If y'all need help hit me up XD ILL FIX IT FOR YOU IF YOU CAN AFFORD ME.
Message 61 of 145 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 20, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Japan has always been banning accounts that they can confirm illegal use such as ISE. I have heard at least 5 people who said they have been perma-banned in Japan (haven't confirmed them directly, but also haven't seen those accounts for ages)

The statement they released this time is to warn that there is a method going on (probably talking about DNS) of getting items illegally and do not want users to use it or spread it around to other users, and report those using it to Sony. Any usage of illegal usage of rewards obtained can get your account banned.

But will this be a case for NA? They haven't been doing anything for years, so unlikely. (have they ever banned a single person using ISE before?)

I had a friend who's Japan account was perma-banned about 3 years ago (2010) and he still can't access it.  I told him not to push the envelope with mall hacked items.  Back then it was the full Dog and Cat suits with the funny walk.  I know about 5 people that got perma-banned then so they have been doing it for quite some time for various reasons.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 62 of 145 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 20, 2013

i would really like to know where people are getting the statistic for how many people use ISE, 50%-65%?  are we going around and asking every user of home if they use ISE?  i know i have yet to be asked.....

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 63 of 145 (344 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Well since Japan Home is clsoing next year anyways... WTH are they acting on that now when there about to close....

I just don't get this... Why Now? They should of acted on this years ago... But now with them Closing soon....  What in the World!!!

Just odd,

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 64 of 145 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2013

pyrodragon5 wrote:

i would really like to know where people are getting the statistic for how many people use ISE, 50%-65%?  are we going around and asking every user of home if they use ISE?  i know i have yet to be asked.....

99% of people who use statistics make them up.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 65 of 145 (320 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Sep 20, 2013

pyrodragon5 wrote:

I would say it's based on what folks think, estimate, and assume.

I doubt a true figure will be forth coming since it's something that's not suppose to be Officially  happening.

Homes greatest know secret.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 66 of 145 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

While out swaggajacking people last night, I realized how easy it is to catch people with ISE items using Player Inspect.

Anything that shouldn't be on the NA servers calls attention to itself in the descriptions, and the Mods can now get visual evidence of users who have illegally obtained items. Since Mods can walk around in Home in invisible mode, the ISE users won't even know that they're being scanned.

I expect we'll see some threads about ISE bans in the near future.

I dont  know if your referring to when it says 'item not localized', but if it is, although I'm sure your right most of the time, be carefull not to be too quick to judge as there are some that have been gained legitimately, even though they says 'item not localized'.

I have some items that say 'item not localized', but I got them from playing some of my Japaneze games as they were ingame rewards,  I have the trophies on my profile to proove it, so there maybe others out there similar to me.

Yeah plus most of the USA 2009 NO PLACE LIKE HOME shirts all say Not Localized!  Yet they were by Redeem Code and only were in USA Home back in 2009....

So u can't always say those are hacked item's becuase those shirts for one are NOT Hacked item's... They were a Redeem Code item.... And in 2009 USA Home... Yet they say Not Localized!  They should really fix the names on these item's.... Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 67 of 145 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Yeah the hacked item situation does require a bit of thorough detective work. I have non localized items I earned legitimately. No Place Like Home tee is one of them. I won the code in a competition.

Sometimes though, it's blatantly obvious when someone has hacked something.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 68 of 145 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 20, 2013
The ISE items I've been seeing have had Japanese Kanji in their player inspect description alot so its not that hard to tell. Like the glowing squirrel I believe the BRS blue glow eye as well if I am not mistaken. Its obvious and has been for a long time who does it. I wish NA management would grow a pair and just out right say if it is legal under Sony to ISE items and hack this way.
You hear that NA management? I call you out.
Take a stance on this issue once and for all.
Support Forums
Message 69 of 145 (283 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Sep 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
The ISE items I've been seeing have had Japanese Kanji in their player inspect description alot so its not that hard to tell. Like the glowing squirrel I believe the BRS blue glow eye as well if I am not mistaken. Its obvious and has been for a long time who does it. I wish NA management would grow a pair and just out right say if it is legal under Sony to ISE items and hack this way.
You hear that NA management? I call you out.
Take a stance on this issue once and for all.

What's the old saying "Money talks bull you fill in the blank Walks" Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 70 of 145 (267 Views)