I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

Sep 20, 2013
@HearItWow: Wishful thinking is all that is. If people were going to get banned for exploitation, then it would have been taken care of. well known forum members equip it without any fear of repercussions. Its no secret. your making it sound like its done behind closed doors instead of the ropes at club x7....and that detective mods needed help identifying the hed kandi dance or the flamey blue eye...............c'mon....We are all on a sinking ship...lets just enjoy the time we have and make the best of it. I for one don't want anybody banned anymore... as the population in world is already slim. plus people who exploit are fun to look at...better than a default alt avatar imho.
Message 51 of 145 (13,725 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Sep 20, 2013

stardeth wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

While out swaggajacking people last night, I realized how easy it is to catch people with ISE items using Player Inspect.

Anything that shouldn't be on the NA servers calls attention to itself in the descriptions, and the Mods can now get visual evidence of users who have illegally obtained items. Since Mods can walk around in Home in invisible mode, the ISE users won't even know that they're being scanned.

I expect we'll see some threads about ISE bans in the near future.

I look forward to standing by alongside you, watching the petulant, self-absorbed and spoiled falling off the face of the world... HOME world, I mean. Would be pretty cool if they jacked in a "burning alive" emote and force the avatars of those guilty to suffer it before giving them the big boot. Smiley Tongue

We could also throw a party at KFC and recite the poetry of edgar allan poe and laugh about the people that got their accounts banned permanently.  You know the ones who thought they were so cool?  But now they walking around with tail between legs.

Message 52 of 145 (13,722 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Sep 20, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

While out swaggajacking people last night, I realized how easy it is to catch people with ISE items using Player Inspect.

Anything that shouldn't be on the NA servers calls attention to itself in the descriptions, and the Mods can now get visual evidence of users who have illegally obtained items. Since Mods can walk around in Home in invisible mode, the ISE users won't even know that they're being scanned.

I expect we'll see some threads about ISE bans in the near future.

I dont  know if your referring to when it says 'item not localized', but if it is, although I'm sure your right most of the time, be carefull not to be too quick to judge as there are some that have been gained legitimately, even though they says 'item not localized'.

I have some items that say 'item not localized', but I got them from playing some of my Japaneze games as they were ingame rewards,  I have the trophies on my profile to proove it, so there maybe others out there similar to me.

Message 53 of 145 (13,719 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Actually ISE threads are so four years ago. I remember when people were losing their minds over the original Irem stuff such as the white Yakata when people were running around as Jesus. I don't see many Jesuses now a days lol.
jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 54 of 145 (13,710 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5951 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:
Actually ISE threads are so four years ago. I remember when people were losing their minds over the original Irem stuff such as the white Yakata when people were running around as Jesus. I don't see many Jesuses now a days lol.

I guess even Jesus grew tired of Home.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 55 of 145 (13,702 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Maybe so but the Beatles are more popular than ever.  New  Beatles at the BBC vol. 2  coming out on nov.11

Message 56 of 145 (13,702 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

Japan has always been banning accounts that they can confirm illegal use such as ISE. I have heard at least 5 people who said they have been perma-banned in Japan (haven't confirmed them directly, but also haven't seen those accounts for ages)

The statement they released this time is to warn that there is a method going on (probably talking about DNS) of getting items illegally and do not want users to use it or spread it around to other users, and report those using it to Sony. Any usage of illegal usage of rewards obtained can get your account banned.

But will this be a case for NA? They haven't been doing anything for years, so unlikely. (have they ever banned a single person using ISE before?)

Message 57 of 145 (13,698 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Exactly, Jason.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 58 of 145 (13,688 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5951 posts

Sep 20, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Maybe so but the Beatles are more popular than ever.  New  Beatles at the BBC vol. 2  coming out on nov.11

Be careful what you say. John Lennon got into a little hot water back in the day for making that  comparison between the Beatles and Jesus.Woman TongueWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 59 of 145 (13,687 Views)
Monster Hunter
15 posts

Sep 20, 2013
@edwcarnby, not only when Microsoft banned those 600,000 users and systems there was a class action lawsuit and Microsoft was COURT ORDERED to restore the consoles. I'm not sure about the accounts. As for this will ISE if they ban all the people with ISE they will lose MINIMUM 65% of homes active user base. You people can hate on ISE users all your want but the fact remains that MANY MANY MANY users all have ISE and mall hacked items. Japan has always been strict with non region items and have been known to issue users warnings to not equip said items.

I have heard so many rumors and theories to what Sony will do, only time will tell. One would think if they would ban for ISE they would have banned at the get go, not YEARS later. The first ISE was found in 2009. There are a lot of users still active with that ISE still on their accounts, so it seems redundant to start now. Perhaps it will ban NEW exploits since the new update 1.82
Message 60 of 145 (13,655 Views)
0 Likes