Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

Sep 20, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
ISE isn't against the TOS. Not to mention that Sony is also aware that many of the Home MVP have ISE items. They could care less..

At least, that is the case in NA. Not so much the case in Japan evidently.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 31 of 145 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Now all we need are more strict mods on the US server. I'm glad they're cracking down on these idiots.Cat Happy

photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 32 of 145 (423 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Sep 20, 2013

SkullFirekills7 wrote:

Now all we need are more strict mods on the US server. I'm glad they're cracking down on these idiots.Cat Happy

Lol, surely you jest...

Message 33 of 145 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Anybody who has or had the audacity to ISE in the first place should've had the common sense to realize they were doing something against the TOS, and the potential for punishment in regards to their actions was ALWAYS a possibility. Too many people think that cheating the system is perfectly acceptable, whether it's video games, Home items, taxes, etc. I FULLY support this action, and hope to see similar occurrences in NA Home as well. Time to pay, you greedy little children... *evil laughter*

ISE isn't against the TOS. Not to mention that Sony is also aware that many of the Home MVP have ISE items. They could care less..

Jail Broken PS3's are and they are used to get and sell these items if I'm not mistaken. Japan Home obviously feels it's against the TOS given they've made this announcement. 

Message 34 of 145 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 20, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

At least, that is the case in NA. Not so much the case in Japan evidently.

JP has always been strict when it comes to obtaining rewards we shouldnt have, not too long ago Acorn Meadows and Serenity Plaza was hacked into JP and they took away all the rewards from inventory, but not before letting the community know in the message of the day.

Message 35 of 145 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

JP has always been strict when it comes to obtaining rewards we shouldnt have, not too long ago Acorn Meadows and Serenity Plaza was hacked into JP and they took away all the rewards from inventory, but not before letting the community know in the message of the day.

I've wondered if that's the sort of thing that frustrated them to the point where they made the announcement about not publishing content anymore. The same thing happened a couple of years ago with a Christmas space if I remember correctly...and probably others that I'm not aware of.  

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 36 of 145 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

Sep 20, 2013

I don't see it as Japan being to strict, but more as NA being to lax in it's policy towards such things.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 37 of 145 (335 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Sep 20, 2013

to sum up what that says {is what has all ways been} cheating or ISOing will get you ban from JPN home but it's mosty all ways been that way JPN dose not like players geting stuff that is not from it's own region {that was the one thing iv all ways loved about it^__^ 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 38 of 145 (317 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

Sep 20, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

to sum up what that says {is what has all ways been} cheating or ISOing will get you ban from JPN home but it's mosty all ways been that way JPN dose not like players geting stuff that is not from it's own region {that was the one thing iv all ways loved about it^__^ 

Seems like a pretty simple rules to adhere to.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 39 of 145 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

Is this for NA Home or JP Home Seems like every few months this happens and nothing happens. If they start Banning in NA PsHome u might as well just close home down. you would be banning like 90% of your users in including PsHome Mods, MVP or whatever its called now. So you know what the end of home is near im not worried this happens all the time ISE & now ICE get out of control.

Message 40 of 145 (269 Views)