Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Now, back on-topic:

The only one mini-modding here at the moment is you. This is not about Home on PS4 and I want to keep the discussion focused on ISE in Japan. If you have a problem with it either report the post or take it to personal pm.

Message 91 of 145 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 21, 2013

stardeth wrote:
Now, back on-topic:
I totally understand that people love tossing the word "exploit" around rather than just say "hack" because it gets them around the TOS, but if it's an item from another region or something you didn't earn, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT!! This is what JP's telling everybody now.

Not really the TOS is very specific about this 

4. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT ON SITES

Everything on or used in connection with our Sites, including text, images, graphics, logos, audio and video content and software (collectively, “Content”) – with the exception of User Generated Content as defined below – is owned by us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors or suppliers. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the Content (including Content that the Sites enable you to download or save) without our express permission.

http://us.playstation.com/support/termsofservice/

Message 92 of 145 (312 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

I got an idea. How about Home gets rid of all the ISE? No one gets banned. No one gets to illegally buy and sell unavailable stuff. Things like this wouldn't happen.

My opinion is stated.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 93 of 145 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Sep 21, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Think they're also going to ban accounts with false information? The translation is iffy.

SCEJ has obviously given up on making money with new content updates.

They might as well slash their user base in half as well.  The websites selling Yen cards must be thrilled.

castle3
Message 94 of 145 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 21, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

I got an idea. How about Home gets rid of all the ISE? No one gets banned. No one gets to illegally buy and sell unavailable stuff. Things like this wouldn't happen.

My opinion is stated.

The problem with this is that when one door closes the another one opens, people find ways around the new patches.  Same problem with freezers.  The fact is:  We are not kids and cant be giving responses like "if Sony didnt want us to do it, they should have done something about it" WE know the TOS and we know we are breaking the rules so if Sony decides to act on it, it is their perogative to do so and theirs nothing we can do.  

Again!!  This is something that is only in JP right now and has not been implemented in NA as of yet or if it will never be implemented at all!  and it will be a topic for discussion if that becomes the case.

Message 95 of 145 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 21, 2013

I doubt we'd ever see enforcement relative to ISE here in North America. The only approach would be to try and patch it again.

I just find the actions in Japan Home lately to be a bit depressing. Japan has always been special in my view and what is happening there is simply sad. 

Message 96 of 145 (291 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Sep 21, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

My opinion is stated.

I'm in total agreement. They can tell the difference between rewards and purchased items, I'm sure they can tell whether or not an item was actually rewarded or not. And please, if you're going to try to deny Sony's ability to tell the difference, save your breath. Unless you are an actual employee or former employee, you know nothing more about it than I do.

Photobucket
Message 97 of 145 (259 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

Why could we banned the player? I mean seriously it the website fault that done it the people who created the site could be arrested for a year for breaking the law not the player to get banned the website spread it to the public & Sony need to pull those item off of they inventory Secondly Sony need to stop those junk because this is against the TOS so if you don't follow it you will be down & arrested the people who created this site might be like "Shut up it just a freaking game" but this is the wrong thing so here is the video of the guy that got banned after doing it

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 98 of 145 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Sep 21, 2013

stardeth wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

My opinion is stated.

I'm in total agreement. They can tell the difference between rewards and purchased items, I'm sure they can tell whether or not an item was actually rewarded or not. And please, if you're going to try to deny Sony's ability to tell the difference, save your breath. Unless you are an actual employee or former employee, you know nothing more about it than I do.

Becusae that would make to much sense.Woman Happy

One of the biggest faults we humans have is we're sometimes too Hard Headed, Stubborn, and Arrogant to admit when we're wrong about something.

I don't know what kind of business decisions went into Home's management, but I'm pretty sure some were not good for Home.

That much is pretty evident.Woman Happy 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 99 of 145 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Sep 21, 2013

Interesting to know.thnx 4 info.

Message 100 of 145 (187 Views)
0 Likes