Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: {JP} Home old with the new

Jan 15, 2013

Here's the breakdown:

Everyone can only receive 1 reward daily

Total of 15 rewards + 3 New Years reward = 18 rewards

Owners can sleep by their own and get 14 rewards + 3 New Years reward = 17 rewards

Guest can sleep with the owner and receive 5 rewards + 1 New Years reward = 6 rewards

1 reward can only be obtained by being a guest (tooth brushes in cup)

I'm not sure if the New Years reward are permanent.

I read the tweets from GZ and the JP tweeted it's permanent, and I think I read the English tweeting it'll be there at least till January.

So there seems to be some mix up, or the condition might be different between regions, or simply I read/misinterpreted the tweet wrong.

Just take it for what it's worth for now.

Message 21 of 23 (75 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 15, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Here's the breakdown:

Everyone can only receive 1 reward daily

Total of 15 rewards + 3 New Years reward = 18 rewards

Owners can sleep by their own and get 14 rewards + 3 New Years reward = 17 rewards

Guest can sleep with the owner and receive 5 rewards + 1 New Years reward = 6 rewards

1 reward can only be obtained by being a guest (tooth brushes in cup)

I'm not sure if the New Years reward are permanent.

I read the tweets from GZ and the JP tweeted it's permanent, and I think I read the English tweeting it'll be there at least till January.

So there seems to be some mix up, or the condition might be different between regions, or simply I read/misinterpreted the tweet wrong.

Just take it for what it's worth for now.

Which region can get this reward? Japan only or all regions?

sword-art-online
Message 22 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Which region can get this reward? Japan only or all regions?

JP and EU have the beds already. GZ said guests need to be in the same region to get the rewards, not sure between NA and EU, but at least I can confirm between JP and EU are using seperate data just as every other stuff from GZ and doesn't let us earn it for different regional accounts. GZ seems to be the only developer doing that which I think is stupid. 

Message 23 of 23 (65 Views)