Dec 26 2012
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

JP Home Free LMO ?

19 replies 384 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

I heard there's a free LMO in Japan's Home Square. I'm there right now on my japan account but I can't find it. can anyone help please ?

Message 1 of 20 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: JP Home Free LMO ?

Dec 26, 2012
It's too late to get it now. You had to be there during the past week and contribute to the community score by cheering wearing one of the store bought Christmas outfits.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 20 (378 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Oh.. Well screw that. its not "free" if ya have to buy something to get it.

Message 3 of 20 (356 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 26, 2012
The outfit I bought to get it was worth the 300 yen at least. It came with a Santa hat that goes under headphones, so I can mix hair with it. It also came with black fingerless gloves that I see myself using with other clothing. The LMO was a plus actually.

I rather have that than just masks Smiley Indifferent
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 20 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
It's too late to get it now. You had to be there during the past week and contribute to the community score by cheering wearing one of the store bought Christmas outfits.

The deadline was at Dec 25th, Japan time. Some forum members missed out even with the outfit. Smiley Surprised

sword-art-online
Message 5 of 20 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I know right. lol

but honestly I don't bother with free items that require you to buy something unless the item that has to be purchased is something I actually want. besides I've never put money on my Japan account, I rarely get money to put on PSN so when I do it goes on my main account (US) the rest of my accounts are all freebies.

Message 6 of 20 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

The deadline was at Dec 25th, Japan time. Some forum members missed out even with the outfit. Smiley Surprised

Yeah, myself being one. Prettys stupid of them to have a Christmas item you can no longer get on Christmas day. Sometimes I find Home infuriating.

Message 7 of 20 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Yeah, myself being one. Prettys stupid of them to have a Christmas item you can no longer get on Christmas day. Sometimes I find Home infuriating.

I could have helped you if I caught you on time. Smiley Sad

sword-art-online
Message 8 of 20 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Dec 26, 2012

i feel bad id have made a big post about this but i was sick most of the timeSmiley Indifferent

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 9 of 20 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 26, 2012

hazu360 wrote:

i feel bad id have made a big post about this but i was sick most of the timeSmiley Indifferent

@haru, dont feel bad hun and I hope ur feeling better Woman Happy

So we had to buy an outfit if we wanted the LMO!!  JP gave out so many rewards FOR FREE (not requiring purchase) so why complain about this one not so free freebee?  Because people are pathetic thats why!  If people would stop by the forums other than to complain they would have seen that hazu had a thread with instructions and how long we had to get it.

Currently Peakvox has about 6 rewards you can will get for FREE by mixing elements and you have till the 31 of Dec to acquire these items, not to mention the reindeer pets ALSO FREE available there. 

Message 10 of 20 (218 Views)