Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

Re: JP Home Free LMO ?

Dec 26, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

i feel bad id have made a big post about this but i was sick most of the timeSmiley Indifferent

@haru, dont feel bad hun and I hope ur feeling better Woman Happy

So we had to buy an outfit if we wanted the LMO!!  JP gave out so many rewards FOR FREE (not requiring purchase) so why complain about this one not so free freebee?  Because people are pathetic thats why!  If people would stop by the forums other than to complain they would have seen that hazu had a thread with instructions and how long we had to get it.

Currently Peakvox has about 6 rewards you can will get for FREE by mixing elements and you have till the 31 of Dec to acquire these items, not to mention the reindeer pets ALSO FREE available there. 

Man I'm slacking...LOL. How do get this?

Message 11 of 20 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Dec 26, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

i feel bad id have made a big post about this but i was sick most of the timeSmiley Indifferent

So we had to buy an outfit if we wanted the LMO!!  JP gave out so many rewards FOR FREE (not requiring purchase) so why complain about this one not so free freebee?  Because people are pathetic thats why!  If people would stop by the forums other than to complain they would have seen that hazu had a thread with instructions and how long we had to get it.

Currently Peakvox has about 6 rewards you can will get for FREE by mixing elements and you have till the 31 of Dec to acquire these items, not to mention the reindeer pets ALSO FREE available there. 

I'm wondering about that too. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 12 of 20 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 26, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Your too late and the holiday Home Square scene has changed to the New Years one.

sword-art-online
Message 13 of 20 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Your too late and the holiday Home Square scene has changed to the New Years one.

They're talking about the raindeer, and I believe fa-ga has the right info writen here.

http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/the-unofficial-peakvox-labs-thread-jp.4468/page-22#post-52934

I've been getting a few questions about how to get the free raindeer.

First it's not a raindeer, it's a qilin. Do your research here :p Qilin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second, its the new lineup of pets you make for Lproject.
To unlock them, you need to get the Qilin sword, which you can see a pic on LunarEmerald's post that's above this post.

Message 14 of 20 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Well qilin or reindeer i have about 4 of them right now

Message 15 of 20 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 27, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:

I heard there's a free LMO in Japan's Home Square. I'm there right now on my japan account but I can't find it. can anyone help please ?

It't not FREE it's only for those who Bought the Costumes... For us who didn't buy those get Nothing... Not even a Lump of Cole!

Japan has gone the way of Pay-To-Play also... Maybe the World is still ending after all... Even thoe we made it past dec 21st!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 16 of 20 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Dec 27, 2012
This really isn't new. They have events that encourage you to buy things throughout the year. I really don't get the rage against Home selling stuff.
Message 17 of 20 (151 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Dec 27, 2012

the most funny part about the rage is that it was not like they were asking you to buy anything new i mean it was a old outfit from 2011 if you did not have it then you prob do not spend much time in JP home as is. most ppl that make JP home part of there life will own a xmas new year holo ween ect outfit and the free gift was worth more then the outfit by far and for the fact its a rare now

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 18 of 20 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Smooch-Rhino wrote:
This really isn't new. They have events that encourage you to buy things throughout the year. I really don't get the rage against Home selling stuff.

Well I think the point some are trying to make is that Japan is having an event where you have to buy something to get something. We've had those here before and many simply never stop finding fault with that. In addition it's mentioned because there is non stop frustration here and negative comments with respect to the type of rewards and the number of free rewards made available for the holidays in North America.

Regardless of whether or not the reward is worth buying something else to get it isn't the point. The point is that you don't get a reward without buying an outfit.

If I used Japan Home more I may very well have gone to the trouble. I don't anymore. I'm pretty happy spending my time here in North America given much of what is in Japan that I might care about eventually comes here and I don't want to play or purchase the items twice. Home is getting much too expensive to play multiple servers for me at least. 

I've been to many Japan Holiday Celebrations in the past and most of them have not required a purchase to get the rewards. Sure having a special outfit would maybe allow for certain costume or animated effects during the event but having to make a purchase isn't my preference. I certainly preferred going to the events and not having to buy anything. I didn't spend much time at the holiday celebration in Japan as a result this Christmas. I don't miss the rewards but I do miss the friends I'd normally see there when spending the time to get the free items.

Message 19 of 20 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
504 posts

Dec 27, 2012

well that's not all true Joa GZ halloween was the same to get the halloween pet you had to have the outfit to fly and at least 1 GZ Ticket to get the other thing. But this xmas event was fun wether you got the gift or not and home was not saying hey go out and buy the outfit most ppl all ready had it from last year and it was cheap too

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 20 of 20 (97 Views)
0 Likes