Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: [JP] Gokuakku Combatant FREE outfits

Jun 28, 2013
Yeah these ones are interesting and definately cool but nothing can beat the old outfit Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 11 of 26 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Is anyone on there JP account now that has the space because I need help getting the free costume

Message 12 of 26 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Message 13 of 26 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Them Asians are a weird bird. And I don't call people bird!

Message 14 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jun 28, 2013
This is just an observation from looking at the new space, but has anyone thought about the fact most of the GZ personal spaces are linked to a game space? And there is an area upstairs that has hooks on the wall next to the round platform of both which have no purpose yet? I thinking there will be a new game space arriving in the near future in JP that this space will be linked too. 😮
Message 15 of 26 (106 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jun 28, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
This is just an observation from looking at the new space, but has anyone thought about the fact most of the GZ personal spaces are linked to a game space? And there is an area upstairs that has hooks on the wall next to the round platform of both which have no purpose yet? I thinking there will be a new game space arriving in the near future in JP that this space will be linked too. 😮

The impression I got was the new GZ personal space would be connected to the Kikai event.  That klaxon alarm in the base room is the same annoying sound.  I thought it was an interesting space especially the escalator.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 16 of 26 (102 Views)
MVP Support
9310 posts

Jun 28, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

Probably a space for those new characters that look like power rangers which would be nice like Irem did hopefully if something like that is created we will probably get it as Granzella localizes most of the items unlike the former Irem who released only a few of the items in NA

KANE-FIRE

Message 17 of 26 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I bet the Kikai event was precursor to what may be coming, I'm hoping that platform upstairs is for a vehicle. 😋
Message 18 of 26 (87 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

The impression I got was the new GZ personal space would be connected to the Kikai event.  That klaxon alarm in the base room is the same annoying sound.  I thought it was an interesting space especially the escalator.

The organization for the Kikai event was Granzella Defense Force. The new personal space is U-Man Squadron. GZ might give some inner relation between the 2 in the future, but so far it's a different series. 

Message 19 of 26 (73 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Good deal for free....but i don't have time to make an alt and explore a new home Smiley Sad
Message 20 of 26 (63 Views)
0 Likes