Sackboy
362 posts

Re: [JP] Free Martial Arts Place (Dojo) personal apartment

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Is there any way to get rid of the kappas in the apartment? I liked it a whole lot better before they started popping up. >.<

I don't believe so. They are a lot like fossils in the fossil museum. Once you unlock them they are there for good. Same with items like the display cases when it comes to the fossil museum. 

I'm not a 100% on this because I have no desire to delete any of mine but when you are in the space there is the huge purple Kappa sitting on the pillows.. If you go talk to her by hitting the X button there are options to name your creatures and if you unlock it thru the fishing point store you can also change some of their movements.. One of the options there maybe to delete the creatures from your space, seeing you don't want them just click away and see if one removes them.. They can be replaced by newer catches so they should also be able to be deleted.. Hope that helps Shae_Wolf.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 11 of 24 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I may be the only one who seem to like those little kappas walking around in the space Smiley Happy I think theyre cool to have - kinda like companions without having to activate them
Support Forums
Message 12 of 24 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
362 posts

Jan 5, 2013

@smokingpistol

I like my creatures in my space very much! I've unlocked the last 2 bays to allow 10 in all and I have a bit of a variety not just Kappa.. I have Green Kappa, Pink Kappa, a dog, a boy Oni, and 2 of the very rare Tsuchinoko in my space, with more to come.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 13 of 24 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I know this is a thread about FREE dojo form GAW fishing game which i already have but... OMG how the heck did you get that giant whale?? DO WANT!!! lol thanks for the info on Dojo for those who didn't know but mind saying where and how got whale, Thanks

Message 14 of 24 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 5, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

I know this is a thread about FREE dojo form GAW fishing game which i already have but... OMG how the heck did you get that giant whale?? DO WANT!!! lol thanks for the info on Dojo for those who didn't know but mind saying where and how got whale, Thanks

that was from the Sony aquarium event back in 2011

Message 15 of 24 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Dang another event i missed owell Thanks for the reply Ranko Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 24 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

BIG thank-you to the op ... went over and got the apt, it's very nice Smiley Happy thanks to the info provided here, it was easy ... and yeah, that whale shark is awesome ... got a few more sharks, tuna; a whole crapload of fish rewards ... that aquarium and it's rewards we're very nice

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 17 of 24 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Jan 5, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

If I remember correctly, I was going to show my friend from NA it on my Japan account.

Their NA account couldn't even visit it, which to me didn't make much sense.

I had several friends using their NA accounts visiting it to take a look, so not sure why your friend had an issue.

So does that mean NA users can get the apartment?

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 18 of 24 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

If I remember correctly, I was going to show my friend from NA it on my Japan account.

Their NA account couldn't even visit it, which to me didn't make much sense.

I had several friends using their NA accounts visiting it to take a look, so not sure why your friend had an issue.

So does that mean NA users can get the apartment?

No, it meant initially it was restricted to those that also owned the personal space. They changed it so any visitor can come.

Message 19 of 24 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Jan 5, 2013
;^) My wife has this on her Japan account, and likes it very much, even the little kappa running about their niches....
Message 20 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes