Jul 23 2013
By: Joanna_Dark_ Shinra Executive 29271 posts

[JP_EU] Okubi Hunting PV by Granzella - PlayStaiton®Home

[ Edited ]
37 replies 588 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

Coming to Japan and the EU and should be coming here after Kikai as well. Granzella is where it's at! 

#PlayStationHome Okubi Hunting event will start in Great Edo of Nippon from July 24 to Aug 28 in EU & JP!

they also just tweeted: 

Granzella Inc. ‏@granzella_inc19s Yes, the Okubi Hunting event is coming to NA after Kikai. School is now scheduled on Aug 14th. Thanks for asking!

#PlayStationHome Head to the Neon Downtown at around 8:00 p.m.BST on July 25 to witness the invasion of the Kikai Machine Empire!

Message 1 of 38 (588 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: [JP_EU] Okubi Hunting PV by Granzella - PlayStaiton®Home

Jul 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Coming to Japan and the EU and should be coming here after Kikai as well. Granzella is where it's at! 

#PlayStationHome Okubi Hunting event will start in Great Edo of Nippon from July 24 to Aug 28 in EU & JP!

they also just tweeted: 

Granzella Inc. ‏@granzella_inc19s Yes, the Okubi Hunting event is coming to NA after Kikai. School is now scheduled on Aug 14th. Thanks for asking!

#PlayStationHome Head to the Neon Downtown at around 8:00 p.m.BST on July 25 to witness the invasion of the Kikai Machine Empire!

Ok, maybe this time I won't be the one getting hunted.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 38 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I really do love Granzella. They're just on a whole other level from the other developers. Heart

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 3 of 38 (553 Views)
MVP Support
9495 posts

Jul 23, 2013

2 Events at the same time one in EU and one USA i guess ill finish the Kikai Machine Empire event first then wait for the Edo event to come here

34366641006_7b28ed093e_o.png

Message 4 of 38 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I really do love Granzella. They're just on a whole other level from the other developers. Heart

They do it all. We're so lucky to have them making events for other regions. As you know one of the main draws for Japan Home were the IREM events. Granzella took those and is running with them worldwide. I wish them well.

They are quiality events and their rewards and support items (mall) are as well. 

Message 5 of 38 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

Granzella has corrected the start time for their Kakai event here in North America and apologized for the error.

#PlayStationHome CORRECTION: The Kikai Machine Empire Event (NA) will start at 9 pm EDT on July 25 (or 2 am server time/BST on July 26).

#PlayStationHome Please accept our sincere apologies for the error in the event start time.Very sorry for the confusion it has caused.

Message 6 of 38 (496 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3917 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I hope it won't be a grindfest like Setsubun was.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 38 (495 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 23, 2013
First I heard we will get this as well. Interesting and I hope it is true. But I have learned not to hold my breath. When it comes, it comes. Other than that I wont get too excited.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 38 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 23, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Given my energy level at the moment I won't be worrying about that. I am looking forward to it though. Looks like it's going to be fun. 

Message 9 of 38 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

It's not. Honestly, this game is fantastic. You can tell they've put a lot of effort into it. Each episode has it's own story and sideline things to do. It's a lot of fun and the spaces are all pretty cool.

I think you'll like it, oh and not forgetting that it's actually free to play.

Edit* Ignore this lol, I was talking about the KIKAI event. That's what I'm really excited about Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 10 of 38 (484 Views)