First Son
9 posts

Re: It started... or what is this ? (screenshot inside)

Apr 30, 2007
Well the link is correct, so it most likely isn't fake. But that doesnt explain how Zeets name isnt tilted as much as the name under his.
PSN ID: Xl-leadl-lunterX ADD ME
Message 51 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3905 posts

Apr 30, 2007
http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=34218

Thread Tools <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </script> Search this Thread <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </script>
Old24-08-06, 18:24
GunkyGunky is offlineBeta <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584355", true); </script>
Community Team

QuestionBeta Trials and Beta Trial Members

Most of you have no doubt noticed some folks wandering around the forums who look a little different to most other people - some of them are new faces, others are forum regulars and people we've know for a while - but they're all called "Beta Trial Member"s and their names appear in italics.

There's been a bit of confusion about who they are, so here's some info to help you out....

What are the Beta Trials?

This is where we get gamers to help us test upcoming games that involve online play, but not every game goes through this type of public Beta Testing. Our Beta Trial members get to play and test a pre-release (beta) versions of games to help us identify potential issues and provide feedback on their experiences of playing them.

How do I become a Beta Trial Member?

At the moment, we're not actively recruiting new volunteers for the Beta Trials - sorry, but we're all full-up at the moment. But that's not to say that we won't look at adding to the ranks in the future.

Any future recruitment of Beta Trial Members will always take place in the forums, so if you stick around you'll be sure to hear about it when the time comes.

Please do not send Private Messages to us asking to be a Beta Trial Member. To keep things fair, we'll ask everyone to sign-up in the same way when we start recruiting.

Why have they appeared now?

The Beta Trial Members have always been around, many of them have just been hanging out in different forums. We're working on reducing the number of forums that are around at the moment as it requires people to have lots of accounts in they want to post in each forums, and isn't the most sociable set-up going.

They still have their own hidden forum for discussing secret beta trial type stuff (think of it as Forum 9¾ ) but now we hope to see them hanging out with the rest of us, and imparting their wisdom whenever possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions here, and we'll do our best to help you out.

Cheers.
It's real, for europe that is.
Message 52 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1394 posts

Apr 30, 2007
Maybe the reason that UK is in and US isn't is that they are mabe in a different day? like we are on Monday and they are on Tuesday. 

Really don't know much about time zones but that is my guess. 

Even if this pic is real or fake we will still get our e-mails soon enough.
Message 53 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1324 posts

Apr 30, 2007
that is sooooooooo **bleep** eu got to test beta before us did even tho theyre developing for it were US! damn it
PSN: NinjaGaru - G.A.P. - Join Gamefly.

nox01
Message 54 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 30, 2007
It's being developed in Europe so it makes perfect sense that Europe gets it first, and here's a better image of the skull avatar so people can see the line is the freakin hat!

Message 55 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 30, 2007
"that is sooooooooo **bleep** eu got to test beta before us did even tho theyre developing for it were US! damn it"

At least US gets it, Asian countries don't even have it.  Not even an information site, nor on Asian countries playstaiton.com websites. 

Currently Playing:
Message 56 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Apr 30, 2007
the funny thing is i dont see any posts at all concerning the home on his profile. seems that sometime in his posts home would have been mentioned.
Message 57 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Apr 30, 2007

blazeking2 wrote:

Thread Tools <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </script> Search this Thread <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </script>
GunkyGunky is offlineBeta <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_584355", true); </script>
Community Team

Most of you have no doubt noticed some folks wandering around the forums who look a little different to most other people - some of them are new faces, others are forum regulars and people we've know for a while - but they're all called "Beta Trial Member"s and their names appear in italics.

There's been a bit of confusion about who they are, so here's some info to help you out....

This is where we get gamers to help us test upcoming games that involve online play, but not every game goes through this type of public Beta Testing. Our Beta Trial members get to play and test a pre-release (beta) versions of games to help us identify potential issues and provide feedback on their experiences of playing them.

At the moment, we're not actively recruiting new volunteers for the Beta Trials - sorry, but we're all full-up at the moment. But that's not to say that we won't look at adding to the ranks in the future.

Any future recruitment of Beta Trial Members will always take place in the forums, so if you stick around you'll be sure to hear about it when the time comes.

Please do not send Private Messages to us asking to be a Beta Trial Member. To keep things fair, we'll ask everyone to sign-up in the same way when we start recruiting.

The Beta Trial Members have always been around, many of them have just been hanging out in different forums. We're working on reducing the number of forums that are around at the moment as it requires people to have lots of accounts in they want to post in each forums, and isn't the most sociable set-up going.

They still have their own hidden forum for discussing secret beta trial type stuff (think of it as Forum 9¾ ) but now we hope to see them hanging out with the rest of us, and imparting their wisdom whenever possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions here, and we'll do our best to help you out.

Cheers.

Attention

This is something different! The above has nothing to do with the Home beta.  Sto posting things that you aren't  sure about.  That post says nothing about Home.  It is just beta trials for other games.  It does not mean this rumore it true or false.
Message 58 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Apr 30, 2007
could be its just done like a signiture. you can do anything you want. i could make a signature saying im a beta tester and have it not mean anything sorry.

Hatchet Man Studios wrote:
I actually don't think it's fake for a good reason.  i did a google search for Ze_eT and pulled up his account on the EU playstation forums.  here's his account:

he clearly has a beta trial title, and last I checked, it's not easy to hack the playstation forums

Message Edited by Hatchet Man Studios on 04-30-2007 03:09 PM

Message 59 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 30, 2007

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

blazeking2 wrote:

Community Team

Cheers.

Attention

This is something different! The above has nothing to do with the Home beta.  Sto posting things that you aren't  sure about.  That post says nothing about Home.  It is just beta trials for other games.  It does not mean this rumore it true or false.

gotta admit dude this evidence is pretty convincing
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 60 of 155 (0 Views)
0 Likes