Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: It's the battle of the continents in the run up to July 4th and Canada Day

Jun 17, 2013

steamheart wrote:

When it comes to bacon, it looks like Canada just could not

*puts on sunglasses*

HAMdle it.

Our bacon is more of a lie than a lie.  <_   >  I think Canadian bacon should be called Hamcon.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 21 of 53 (289 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Oh, it is a lie all right.  A tasty, tasty lie that is good on pizza.

Message 22 of 53 (287 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 17, 2013
HOCKEY UNIFORMS!!! Please, for the love of poutine, give us a cool looking hockey uniform!
Antonio Xul
Message 23 of 53 (272 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
710 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

LockWood forgot to add a Hockey Stick with the Canadian image and Igloo's... 

And where's the bacon?

Yes and bacon for 'MURICA!

Wrong pork, 4th of July is for ribs!!  noms.

And bacon.  >.>

No wimpy slices like bacon. make it a large cuts of applewood smoked pork belly.

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 24 of 53 (268 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

the gossip girl says,

i'm finding a strange pattern with you, soulycon. it would seem that you're not as serious about quitting, as you made your thread come off as. why do i say this? well perhaps because, for someone who is leaving home home and psn next month, you're still concerned about what's getting released on home. i'm surprised no one has called you on it yet, considering it makes your thread look like a contradiction in itself.

perhaps i'm reading too much into it, soulycon. though, i feel like i have it pretty figured out what's going on. i'm sure i'll get replies from people who will take up for you, but i think they're giving you too much credit. i believe your patterns of doing things for attention have been going on, for quite some time. maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right. i've been lurking here long enough, to know that this isn't the first little stunt you've pulled for some attention.

i'm going to give you some advice, because i feel like you need to read some solid advice for once. if you're going to make the leap to quit, you need to stop playing into things that will just tempt you right back. perfect example, these forums. you don't think posting here, wouldn't just want you to get on home and play? it would most certainly would tempt me, and probably many others.

i find it hard to believe you're actually serious about quitting in the first place, soulycon. if we happen to see you back on home next month, even after your so called quitting. i feel like then the reality of your nature, will be made clear to everyone.

tc and have fun

hope this helps op

Message 25 of 53 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TheGossipGirI wrote:

the gossip girl says,

i'm finding a strange pattern with you, soulycon. it would seem that you're not as serious about quitting, as you made your thread come off as. why do i say this? well perhaps because, for someone who is leaving home home and psn next month, you're still concerned about what's getting released on home. i'm surprised no one has called you on it yet, considering it makes your thread look like a contradiction in itself.

perhaps i'm reading too much into it, soulycon. though, i feel like i have it pretty figured out what's going on. i'm sure i'll get replies from people who will take up for you, but i think they're giving you too much credit. i believe your patterns of doing things for attention have been going on, for quite some time. maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right. i've been lurking here long enough, to know that this isn't the first little stunt you've pulled for some attention.

i'm going to give you some advice, because i feel like you need to read some solid advice for once. if you're going to make the leap to quit, you need to stop playing into things that will just tempt you right back. perfect example, these forums. you don't think posting here, wouldn't just want you to get on home and play? it would most certainly would tempt me, and probably many others.

i find it hard to believe you're actually serious about quitting in the first place, soulycon. if we happen to see you back on home next month, even after your so called quitting. i feel like then the reality of your nature, will be made clear to everyone.

tc and have fun

hope this helps op

Just because I'm leaving PSN and Home doesn't mean I'm not allowed to continue to post content for Home and or my opinions on the new contents that is coming out or is avaliable now. 

Actually, I've decided not to go back on Home next month.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 26 of 53 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3406 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Omg this would be a perfect 4th Of July/Canada Day event, why don't we get those for free? Smiley Frustrated

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 27 of 53 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Apparently, the Mounties hire moose of all shapes and sizes.

But they're all very handsome. Heart

castle3
Message 28 of 53 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Well I like the idea of getting a horse with a saddle, I guess my horse will be put out to pasture in favor of a new one.

Thankyou for posting Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 53 (160 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

LockWood forgot to add a Hockey Stick with the Canadian image and Igloo's... 

And where's the bacon?

Yes and bacon for 'MURICA!

Wrong pork, 4th of July is for ribs!!  noms.

I oughta slap you, makin' me hungry this early in the day for BBQ!! Smiley Mad Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 30 of 53 (107 Views)
0 Likes