Last Guardian
10878 posts

Re: It's all been said before.

Aug 4, 2009

Actully my posting has droped sharply....but thats not why....

Fat Princess came out....

@Jim777PS
Message 31 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Aug 4, 2009

I think the "old ones" or vets have just become quite busy. I think last I heard from Teddy was that family issues were going on and he was taking an hiatus. But because I myself left the HOME forum pretty much all year this year myself, I lost touch with them to know what the real deal is.

But I know I left because well, my job is a 24/7 type of thing and this year has been EXTREMELY busy, only recently have I gotten back to HOME and the PS3. So I imagine the same for others too.

Not only that, but there are times I feel it's not worth posting because like it's been said, it's already been said. Some people seem to overlook my posts, but in truth I think it's just some don't want to listen. You tell them an answer to help them out and then they ask the question again and again after you just told them...

Anywho I have to get going

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 32 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Aug 4, 2009

Bud_Goode wrote:
I am not posting anymore because every time I do, I get attacked by non-junior posters. They should wear pants on their heads (get it?)

I hope you will reconsider the "not posting anymore" idea.  While I am not familiar with your name or your postings - nor any attacks against them - losing a poster to the forums will leave a void that may not be filled.  Each poster has an opinion - a voice - and thru these forums can/should be heard, so long as the posting is not filled with hate/violence.........

And I don't get the thing about wearing pants on their heads - please explain.

JPConway

Message 33 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 4, 2009

JPConway wrote:
I hope you will reconsider the "not posting anymore" idea.  While I am not familiar with your name or your postings - nor any attacks against them - losing a poster to the forums will leave a void that may not be filled.

I'm here to fill that void. I've been visiting this specific forum for some time now just reading as a bystander and posting occasionally. Now that my PS3 broke I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I usually avoid larger forums like this since my threads usually sink to the bottom from the weight of all the less thoughtful threads above it.

Message 34 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Aug 4, 2009

JPConway wrote:

Kraizedogg wrote:
Kudos to that JP, you make fine points. That was a good read.

I'd like to point out one main thing, is that yes, we all have our faults ahd strengths, and it's up to us to correct those faults. Believe me, you're not alone man, I've had a lot to do to change myself around, and I'm still working on it. Sometimes it is best to bite your tongue, because that could save one, big, pointless, argument.

Oh, by the way, you helped me just now.

If I have to "bite my tongue" every time...............well - you know what would happen.

I don't know how I was able to help - but thanks - I appreciate that.  I think you just made my day - along with a few other people replying to my posting.

I believe I used my Kudo's allotment for the day.  LOL

I see a few more new Old Ones already - I hope y'all stay here and keep on posting!!!

Woah, this is what I've been waiting for (not what the thread, but what was inside). I too, miss those 'Old Ones', and wish they could come back, because they did bring something no body else could do, and its because of who they were. It didn't matter what they posted about, it always brought the community together, and we don't have many of those right now, and I can only think of about two right now.

The community is going through somewhat of a 'drought' in my opinion. Not many threads are being made on great topics. The only posts I look foward to are the ones from my friends, and the Community Managers, whereas back when we had the old ones, I'd look for posts from them.

I don't know... but like most of you have said, I will never leave.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Aug 4, 2009
Good point Mr_Lochwood
Message 36 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Aug 4, 2009

JayJacobK wrote:

JPConway wrote:
I hope you will reconsider the "not posting anymore" idea.  While I am not familiar with your name or your postings - nor any attacks against them - losing a poster to the forums will leave a void that may not be filled.

I'm here to fill that void. I've been visiting this specific forum for some time now just reading as a bystander and posting occasionally. Now that my PS3 broke I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I usually avoid larger forums like this since my threads usually sink to the bottom from the weight of all the less thoughtful threads above it.

Welcome JayJacob - glad to see another new name.  I don't want to sound "wrong" - but you really can't fill another person's void.  Instead - YOU make this community an even larger community by adding YOUR own voice/thoughts/idea's. 

I am truly sorry about the loss of your PS3 - I hope that it comes back to you soon - safe n sound and working like the orignal. 

I hope your threads don't sink to the bottom - but remember - IF/when they do - you will be joining the ranks of many inspiring/commendable threads that - in time - have been forgotton/lost.  Time wait's for no one.  It keeps on going forward.  Use your creative juices and create new ones.  It's what this Forum is all about - and also Truly Needs!!!!!!!!!

JPConway

Message 37 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes