Jun 10 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

It's Time For VeeMee To Speak Up!

10 replies 360 views Edited Jun 10, 2013

To VeeMee

You guys have had over a month, since you launched Acorn park, to fix and neutralize the bugs in that space. Week after week goes by and we the users, the community has seen NO CHANGE to this public space in terms of improvements. We have seen the swan boats removed and put back, we have seen the leveling system crash and fixed, yet with no definitive LEVEL CAP...as if were supposed to just keep going on and on and on for infinity...for nothing. The swans, bikes, train and concession stand continue to stop working at random times, coincidently when the server is full or overcrowded, it seems. No new challenges and tasks have been added, yet we see a bunch of question marks (????) under the existing challenges indicating more are to come. ALL notice boards have been removed BUT ONE. Thanks for taking teleporting away, that was nice. The dog kennel where you walk the dogs bugs out as well, sometimes even locking people inside and cant get out. The Bikes are solid mass objects and people have been using them to purposely ram and drag park guests all over the place.

I think it's time a spokesman came forth and told us all whats going on with this space, and approximately HOW LONG it's gonna take before you DO SOMETHING about all this. You have been quiet for too long now, VeeMee. Good or bad..we want answers.

I look forward to ANYONE from VeeMee to respond.

Sincerely - Disappointed and disgruntled. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 11 (360 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Re: It's Time For VeeMee To Speak Up!

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

you can tell QA to speak up.

But why post something pointless?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 11 (347 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I would think if VEEMEE had the answers you seek this would all be a mute point. Acorn Meadow would have already been fixed.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 11 (329 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Yeah. Thats a cop out.

I happen to remember people saying the same thing when it was LKWD's Mercia that was bugged to death. For weeks and months we heard nothing from LKWD...untill they finally issued a statement that read something like this "Mercia will not see anymore updates. We are no longer working on it."

Unless you wanna see another Dev play the "cut & run" game...I suggest more of you start demanding answers too. Otherwise, it's only a matter of time before we see Acorn Park on the shelf with Mercia.

If they dont know whats wrong, they at least owe it to the community to come forth and say "WE DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG"...but continued silence isnt the answer.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 11 (312 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Don't be mad, bro.

The hot dog man on PCP will cheer you up.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 5 of 11 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

To VeeMee

You guys have had over a month, since you launched Acorn park, to fix and neutralize the bugs in that space. Week after week goes by and we the users, the community has seen NO CHANGE to this public space in terms of improvements. We have seen the swan boats removed and put back, we have seen the leveling system crash and fixed, yet with no definitive LEVEL CAP...as if were supposed to just keep going on and on and on for infinity...for nothing. The swans, bikes, train and concession stand continue to stop working at random times, coincidently when the server is full or overcrowded, it seems. No new challenges and tasks have been added, yet we see a bunch of question marks (????) under the existing challenges indicating more are to come. ALL notice boards have been removed BUT ONE. Thanks for taking teleporting away, that was nice. The dog kennel where you walk the dogs bugs out as well, sometimes even locking people inside and cant get out. The Bikes are solid mass objects and people have been using them to purposely ram and drag park guests all over the place.

I think it's time a spokesman came forth and told us all whats going on with this space, and approximately HOW LONG it's gonna take before you DO SOMETHING about all this. You have been quiet for too long now, VeeMee. Good or bad..we want answers.

I look forward to ANYONE from VeeMee to respond.

Sincerely - Disappointed and disgruntled. 

Maybe you should drink a glass of prune juice.  It sometimes helps when you get disgruntled.  Eat more vegetables too.

Message 6 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 10, 2013
I'm sure they will fix it nearer the time they have a new content update for it. I don't support leaving products broken but I'm just being realistic here.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 7 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I actually hope there is no level cap. That way everyone can earn absolutely everything for free (well except for the challenges that require buying the different acorn packs and the different non-park dogs). To earn a free 10k acorns I am going to guess it will take getting to over level 200, in order for me to earn all the bikes and dogs I estimate I will need to be level 100 or so (I spent acorns on getting the food and train related rewards so I need to earn a bit more than some people). I also think the person that completed everything has no more question marks. To complete everything you need to buy one of every acorn pack, even the expensive one, and own 4 of veemees nonpark dogs which is another 12 dollars. Only the insane or rich will have every challenge done.

Message 8 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 10, 2013

All the bugs are not the fault of Vee Mee, the freezers like freezing the park

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

IKR.

I noticed that when the Park was new and everyone was thrilled VeeMee was commenting on the forums often. Now it's like avoid facing the music, lol. 

The BIGGEST annoyance I have is those dang cyclists who's goal is to ruin others experience. The other day I was chatting with a friend and this guy kept going back and forth back and forth ramming me. Like, I actually saw him stop, turn around, line me up, and ~bam~ over and over again. At first I ignored it but he wouldn't stop until he got the reaction he wanted... which I didn't do, but I left. I LEFT - to avoid being tormented by a simpleton with no life. That's what kind of stuff we put up with when things are not fixed. It's driving me nuts... if it's better to have the biking game broken to prevent bullying - because that's exactly what it is - then something is horribly wrong!

I often don't use the game if it isn't broken, because I don't want to look like a jerk... even though I try not to ram people I know they are almost expecting it, lol. 

Message 10 of 11 (137 Views)