Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Re: It's Bingo Time!

Dec 6, 2012

Great game! Bingo is so fun!

Only thing is.. I've been booted countless times now randomly and have lost over 3000 chips so far tonight. What gives?

Tons of bugs need to be worked out before this can actually be enjoyable. It's probably 1 in 4 games actually finishes with a winner. The rest just ends randomly and you lose your buy-in chips. I'm pretty sure others will chime in as well because there were plenty of people who got fed up with the game they just left.

Then there was this random time where the machine went nuts and made tons of ringing noises while switching from pattern to pattern.

Hope this game gets the fix it needs because it's really great.. when it works, that is. Woman Happy

Message 61 of 67 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Dec 6, 2012

The game is fun, Like the idea of the bingo winners name displayed when the game is over. (Or the Knucklehead that fake calls it)

Like most others have,( Keep loosing Chips playing) game ends abruptly with no winner, sometimes it happens after just a few numbers.

Hope this gets fixed soon!  

Should make the IV and the Oxygen tank a Companion to take to the bingo parlor... LOL (not really) 

How about a Red Rider wagon to pull your friends around in Home.

Message 62 of 67 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Yes when is the official last day for season 2? I'm ready for it to be over with! LOL!

Also, will the jackets for season 2 be different from season 1 ?

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 63 of 67 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Dec 6, 2012

We are aware of the issue of games ending aburptly and we are working to resolve it. As usual, if you need to be compensated for chips you can email techsupport@digitalleisure.com.

We are also working on a feature to tell users the names of the winners. We'll see if we can finish this in time for our next update, but bugs take priority.

WEASEL182 wrote:

Yes when is the official last day for season 2? I'm ready for it to be over with! LOL!

Also, will the jackets for season 2 be different from season 1 ?

Season 2 ends on January 2nd. So less than 4 weeks left! Bingo is included in this leaderboard run, so if you want a jacket, better grab a daubber!

Season 2 jackets will be marked with a season 2 identifier. Other than that, they will be the same suave looking exclusive jackets you have come to know and love. The #1 overall leaderboard jacket will also be the same, bringing the grand total of people who have it up to... four. Looks like you're in the lead for that one Weas! Good luck!

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 64 of 67 (159 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Hey DL, I know y'all are hard at work on the VIP poofs and ironing the kinks out on Bingo but I thought I would go ahead and throw this at you to consider fir future expansions.

A showroom with perhaps a "live" act. This could be costly, but if you stick to new, unsigned acts and just do a one-time show once every four months or so it could work out.

Enlarge the VIP area. With more and more people getting VIP access, you might want to add another table or two up there.
Message 65 of 67 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2691 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I got a bingo and it called it false, then kicked me out of the game (It was LITERALLY the first time I'd called bingo EVER.).

Even ignoring the literal "Dangle over head the entire game and then lose anyway" game I just had, that first game? Completely cheap. And this is after I blew 6 bucks on the Auto Dauber and 500 chips just so I could even try it out.

Can't say I'm happy with this. At all.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 66 of 67 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Yea i've lost about 2000 chips due to games ending like that. i'll be sending an email.

Message 67 of 67 (120 Views)
0 Likes